What is your "oh no !!!! " weight?

Options

Replies

• gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not there yet, but my goal weight to start with is 150, so I imagine about 160 would be my upper limit before I started changing something. I've never lost weight before but know that working on losing 120 sucks major *kitten*. My fluctuation limit will be about 10 lbs.
  • emanna11
    emanna11 Posts: 57
    Options
    I never want to see me where I am at now...but as for a real number after I reach my goal? IDK I will get back with you once I find myself in a comfortable fitness level.
  • icandoit203
    icandoit203 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It will be 190 anything over it's back to going hard and staying with this lifestyle of motivation from others and self, I hope I don't ever get pass 190 again you know how life goes. Im just 4 pds away from being that once I get to goal which is 150ish I don't want to ever see that number again.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    160 was definitely my "I'm fat" number... and I still let it go higher anyway.

Once I get to where I want to be, I know I will never let it get above 150 again...
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    If I hit 130 again it would be a wake up call to get my butt in gear. I would start to look "chunky" in the 140s. I'm short and very small boned.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    At first it was 300..it was stepping on the scale at 297 that pretty much pushed me to say, okay this is enough. As I'm nearing 250 that will be the new mark, once i start weigh ins at the 200 slot and not 250 i cannot go back
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    one fiddy.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    294 pounds.

Okay, really? Anything over 190. I'm healthy at anything under that for my height and body composition.

ETA: I highly doubt I'll ever weigh that much again. It's been pretty easy for me to stay between 155-160. In fact, I am sort of trying to get back up to 165.
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I never want to see 288 again. That's where I was September 2010. I would love to see 225 again, that's how much I weighed at my high school prom time. Then I'd like to wave bye bye to that and get to 200, and see where that goes from there. I'm 5'10" so I'm thinking my best might be 175. But for now, see where 200 takes me. Gonna take some time to get there, though, right now I'm listed as 241.6, starting a challenge tomorrow, that's where I'll find out how much my weight has changed, whether I've gone up or down. But that's what I don't wanna see when I get it off, either!!! :bigsmile:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    It will be 4 Grants
  • FlittyGetsFit
    Options
    It was 220lb, my start weight. I'm 188 right now, and when I get under 167 I will never want to see it again!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    sigh. I get depressed when I see female posters say 125 or 135....if I could get back down to that again I might feel normal. Jeez, I remember the days when 127 scared me....:sad:
  • iwillbfit2013
    Options
    141.5 lbs. which is what I weighed on 5/28/2012. Been working on it since I stepped off. I dropped 4 lbs. already, 21 more to go lol
  • cmthorsness
    cmthorsness Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The weight I see every morning. Never want to look back. Cannot wait to get to my goal every number until then I never want to see again.... 120 is my goal
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Seeing 121 was pretty shocking to me actually. I didn't like it.
  • isweatglitter
    Options
  • seamadden
    seamadden Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    195, I'm never going to let myself get that big again...
  • cravingcollarbone
    Options
    Currently 190.
    But in the future, 140!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    It is wonderful that there are so many here who haven't reached their goal but still have a number on the scale that they most certainly do not want to go over, once they do meet their goal. This is good planning and looking to the future. I hope that everyone does reach their goals.