Is there anyone on here not looking to be a size 2?

Options

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's even possible for my body to BE a size 2! I haven't really got a size in mind. I'm going to see how I feel going along and start maintaining when I find a weight that is comfortable for me. =)
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I DO NOT want to be a size 2, my goal is to get in the "healthy" weight range according to BMI.

Just cut the tags off your clothes if you get there then :smile:
  • changing_for_good
    changing_for_good Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm not looking to be a size 2! I want to be healthy and TONED! Smallest I ever got was a consistent size 4 when I was in high school. Clothing sizes vary so much anyway. I have size 11 pants all the way to size 4 haha.

I want to be fit not skinny :)
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm going for 6/7. i'm a 8/9 now, i purchased a lot of clothes when i was a size 7 for a month now they don't fit! i just want my size 7 jeans to fit.
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    Like most here have posted, I'd like to just be healthy. I'm shooting for a 10, but if I make it to a healthy BMI I'll be fine.

In fact, the only way I could be a size 2 would be if I were just a brain and spinal cord. LOL! :bigsmile:
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2, a little under 100 pounds and wear a 0-00! I didnt think I would get down to this size when I first started working out, it just started happening! I am not trying to lose any more weight at this point, just maintaining it! I personally do not think I am too skinny! Being so short and with a frame like mine, weighing 130 pounds or more would make me look unproportional!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing that's a US size 2? So that's a UK size 6 isn't it?

I don't want to be that small, I'd be happy enough to be a UK 12! I still want to have my curves! :)
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just want to be healthier, not die before I am 50, watch my kids grow into adults, meet my grandchildren in the future, and stop giving the pharmaceutical companies my money.....
  • AmyS79
    AmyS79 Posts: 65
    Options
    nope my goal is 140lbs thats a good healthy weight for me.
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Like other people here, looking for healthy weight...
    I've never ever been size 2 anyway !! I'd be very happy with 8 (went from 14-16 to 12 so far...)
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Size 2 LOL ! I would love to be a size 12 again.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for size 8 comfortably. Ideally in the 140 pound area..... in the healthy BMI, still able to be naughty, and have 8's fit me comfortably. Yep, that's what I'd like.

Although I'd be perfectly happy at 145 and comfortable 8's. Which is totally feasible, because I can wear some 8's now.
  • Argent78
    Argent78 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    no way! 2?? I absolutely love my curves! I go for a loose 6 or a 4 minimum
  • simplyrhex
    simplyrhex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be pleased to be a size 8-10 and fit
  • Lushaholic
    Lushaholic Posts: 62
    Options
    My first Goal was to go from a 22-18 I am now a 16! :)

Next goal is to go from the 16 to a 12 and then 12 to 8, I have not gotten past that.

But I am not even sure if my bone structure would fit into a size 2 >.< Either way im playing it by ear, I have no idea what size I want to be. Just healthy and toned. :)
  • leserpent
    leserpent Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I actually have more curves now that I've lost weight. Both my bust and hips are 32", just need my waist and thighs to be smaller. :) (Well not really "lost weight"... I actually weigh more but my measurements have gone down...)

Anyway, just goes to say losing weight =/= losing curves. Just eat healthy and get toned.
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's even possible for my body to BE a size 2! I haven't really got a size in mind. I'm going to see how I feel going along and start maintaining when I find a weight that is comfortable for me. =)

This for me too ^ ^ :smile:
  • elexichoccyeater
    elexichoccyeater Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I definately do not want to be a size 2 (UK 6) I am 47 and my skin would hang off me and make me look ancient... I want to be a 8 (UK 12) .... I am nearly there :) 5 lb to go xxxx
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I want to be whatever size I am when I get to where I feel satisfied with my fitness level and my physique. I'm a 10 now and will likely be a 4/6 when I'm done. Sizes are weird anyway. I can fit into an 8 in some brands, but need a 12 in others, and still more I'm a 10. I guess I'll go by the measuring tape, lol.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and would be quite happy in a comfortable size 8.