Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• SkinnyBeth4Life
    SkinnyBeth4Life Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    This is exactly me! 178...want to be in the 160's by July 4th and I'm 5'3". I'm in.
  • bbrat333
    bbrat333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am 5'3" and 292 lbs and this sounds like a great challenge. Anything to encourage me get up off my booty. ...
    Evalba I've got you beat in the fattest department :wink:
  • cameradawktor
    Options
    Hi! I just started today! I am 4'9 1/2! Am I the shortest? I weight 192. Just went on prednisone and instantly gained 4 lbs!!! Count me in! :smile:
  • georgina1970
    georgina1970 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm 4'11 and 3/4's, or 150cm, and 68.7kg at my last weigh in. Would love to be part of the group, but have really struggled with actual weightloss. Despite this I am more comfortable in my clothes, so have lost in cms. I exercise regularly and eat 1200-1500cal/day usually.

I usually eat most of my exercise calories.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! That was me 13 lbs ago! But I still need to lose 53 and I'm 5'2" :(
  • hopeandlove91
    hopeandlove91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I guess I am in. I am 5'4" and weighed slightly less then 203 lbs when I weighed a few days ago. I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred every morning and I usually go for a half-hour walk or 10-15 minute run each day. My calories are set at 1260 per day, I am eating some of my calories back from exercise each day (but never all of them, I have tried but just can't eat that much).
  • kamckinley1
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm the shortest and the fattest on this short Girl challenge. I feel like I'm in a whole nother category. I am 5 ft even and 248.5 lbs.

I am 5'2 and 239 so I am not that far behind at all! Let's motivate each other!
  • Evette7
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! I cannot believe that it is June 1st! The year is almost half over!

How is everyone doing on the challenge so far?

I would like to challenge all of you to take a hike this weekend, weather permitting. Great burn, nice scenery and quite an accomplishment!
  • foxie247
    foxie247 Posts: 5
    Options
    count me in
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Sweet I am in doll! 5'4' currently sitting at 228lbs,let's do this!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    sorry, i'm new to this. How do i join this group?

Your in, just check into "My Topics" daily, to find us, and let us know how you are doing and any tricks your learning along the way.
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    Friday June 1st, Yesterday I got lots of walking in, even some interval running in. I have a hundred pound yellow Lab, (grown up version of the lighter one in my profile pic.) that keeps me walking a couple of times a day.

I have also started inviting girlfreinds on walks instead of meeting them somewhere for coffee. Cheaper and lighter in calories and the walks even if slow, add up.

It was a good thing that I did all that walking as I ended the day with a mini blizzard. Skor bar is my favorite. Did anyone else score a treat with their exercise calories. (Yes I used them all!)

I am from Vancouver Island Canada, WHERE ARE YOU FROM? ( I am in on the weekend hiking challange!)
  • Evette7
    Options
    sorry, i'm new to this. How do i join this group?

Yea I'm new to this too. Will it just be on here or do I go somewhere else for the group?

I also walked 65 minutes today and did pretty good with my calories. :)
    Justeep checking in here!
  • Evette7
    Options
    Friday June 1st, Yesterday I got lots of walking in, even some interval running in. I have a hundred pound yellow Lab, (grown up version of the lighter one in my profile pic.) that keeps me walking a couple of times a day.

I have also started inviting girlfreinds on walks instead of meeting them somewhere for coffee. Cheaper and lighter in calories and the walks even if slow, add up.

It was a good thing that I did all that walking as I ended the day with a mini blizzard. Skor bar is my favorite. Did anyone else score a treat with their exercise calories. (Yes I used them all!)

I am from Vancouver Island Canada, WHERE ARE YOU FROM? ( I am in on the weekend hiking challange!)

Great idea!

I am in The San Francisco Bay Area.
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 178. i would love to join!:happy:
  • islandnutshel
    Options
    " I am in The San Francisco Bay Area."

Sounds like great hiking area, any parks I should google earth?

Still wondering WHERE IS EVERYONE FROM?

Good trails, parks, mountains to climb, endless beaches.....
  • cmferguson8789
    Options
    I live in east texas and have 2 labs, a chocolate and a black that keep me walking pretty regularly. They need the excercise too which keeps me motivated! Today I've done my JM 30ds and walked the dogs. Its such a beautiful day I'm glad I got to enjoy it! Hope everyone enjoys their friday!
  • carriep1002
    Options
    I usually get on my gazelle between 45-60 minutes almost everyday. Sometimes i have to work long shifts from 6:30a to 7p, so i am tired and it is hard to get motivated on exercising after long days like that lol. I know it is NOOO EXCUSE!! lol, but i usually do that and use my cardioglide and i also do leslie sansone's 3-4 mile videos. I switch different days or do both depending on how i feel and schedule. :bigsmile:
  • Reneece_pr
    Reneece_pr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would love to join:) I'm 5'4" and 221lbs, let's hope june is the month for me;) good luck everyone x