Short Girl Challenge!!!

Options

Replies

• carriep1002
    Options
    I am from Morgantown, West Virginia. I don't have any dogs to keep me motivated cuz i'm not allowed to have them in my apartment :( but i do have my sister that is also a member of myfitness and we try to motivate each other. We text each other and make sure that we have exercised for the day or we can stalk each others pages and yell at each other if we don't see any exercise activity!! haha
  • sophie4396fit
    Options
    i would love to join this! Count me in! i am going to be skinnnnny this summer!!! :)
  • bethxhx
    bethxhx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join, 5 foot 2 and 173lbs! would love to lose 10lbs in 4 week, aiming for at least 1 hour of excercise 5 times a week plus swimming 3 times a week
  • MarianneRDH
    Options
    I would love to join too! I'm 5' 2" and 136. I need something to keep me motivated.
  • doreenOrtiz
    doreenOrtiz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and a little under 175 but would love to join this challenge.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to do this! I am 5'1" and 197 pounds.
  • Darrknys
    Darrknys Posts: 91
    Options
    >_>
    5' 3.5" CW 170....
    I would like to join if possible
  • Darrknys
    Darrknys Posts: 91
    Options
    I am from Morgantown, West Virginia. I don't have any dogs to keep me motivated cuz i'm not allowed to have them in my apartment :( but i do have my sister that is also a member of myfitness and we try to motivate each other. We text each other and make sure that we have exercised for the day or we can stalk each others pages and yell at each other if we don't see any exercise activity!! haha

LOL love it!
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

Sisters / friends / dogs, what ever guilts, modivates, competes or keeps us active.
    Awsome to have support.

In here someone challanged us to a weekend hiking trip. I am going to try circle chemainus lake this weekend. It's only about 40 minutes, but I have company, and have to take them and the kids too.
  • sageskye
    sageskye Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and a weekend hike sounds like a great idea! Count me in for the weekend challenge :)
  • Eclaire32
    Eclaire32 Posts: 9
    Options
    I want to join too! I am 5'4" and have hit a plateau of 171 for almost three weeks.
    I would love some extra motivation. I am doing weight training two days and cardio activities three days a week, usually 45-60 minutes each. I have opened my diary and have really changed my diet since joining MFP in Feb.
    I live in Orlando, FL and already walking outside is unpleasant for this year. I think I am going to start swimming at the gym for low impact cardio this weekend.
    Let's get moving, woo-hoo!!:happy:
  • HipsBreastsandMore
    HipsBreastsandMore Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    (In my Joe Swanson voice) BRING IT ON!

4"11
    SW: 218
    CW: 206
    GW: 155 TO 165

I'M GAME!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in...5'1 and 185lbs so far
  • gpollis
    gpollis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i am 5" and 179 pound would like to join the group and follow advices

great!
  • 75sharon222
    Options
    short and fat, I have 55kg lose (121lbs) count me in
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I live in east texas and have 2 labs, a chocolate and a black that keep me walking pretty regularly. They need the excercise too which keeps me motivated! Today I've done my JM 30ds and walked the dogs. Its such a beautiful day I'm glad I got to enjoy it! Hope everyone enjoys their friday!

Great job!!
  • Evette7
    Evette7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Im really glad so many people are taking this challenge!

Try to get a hike in this weekend!! Good for the body, good for the soul!
  • mrsberryz
    mrsberryz Posts: 2
    Options
    I would like to join. This is my first time on here.
  • geneslilwifey
    Options
    Hi I am 5"2 and 221 and would love motivation
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Me too! At 5'4" and 213- I have some work to do. I started at 231 in Feb/Mar and the first 15 came off easily. Now it's getting harder. :huh: