What do you get at Starbucks?

Options
123457»

Replies

• graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Usually a grande decaff soya cappuccino, sometimes a frappuccino...tried my first frappucino the other week, that chocolate cookie one and it was really nice as a treat. I also sometimes have a skinny muffin or a piece of the chocolate hazelnut loaf, and yes, frappucinos are half price until the 5th here in the Uk, between 3 and 5pm I believe. I fit it into my calories and don't regret it as I exercise and enjoy sitting around in the Starbucks here, reading a magazine or talking over my drink. It is one of my pleasures in life.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Gift cards for friends as Christmas' gifts. I don't like Starbucks' coffee, I prefer the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf company's coffee.
  • alisha232
    alisha232 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Iced coffee with half and half and sweetener
  • overfences
    overfences Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Americano.
  • determined136
    Options
    Hot drink I get the skinny vanilla latte - 110 calories for the grande and cold drinks I do the grande coffee light frap for 110 calories or the mocha light frap 130 calories.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Grande shaken iced tea lemonade with green tea and sweetener...a cool and refreshing 140 calories :bigsmile:
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    5 shot espresso macchiato with 2 raw sugars and extra foam.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I don't go there anymore, I used to get a white chocolate mocha latte! Mmmm....it's always been my favorite!
  • SGREGS777
    SGREGS777 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Black Grande Coffee of the day...nothing added
  • sarah3333
    sarah3333 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Now I get Iced green tea unsweetened or black coffee...now when I was fat and sassy I got cafe mochas with whip cream and they were ammmazing!
  • OccupyFitness
    Options
    grande nonfat latte
  • slowturtle1
    slowturtle1 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I get a Tall Skinny nonfat cinnamon dolce latte its about 90 calories
    Here is a list of under 100 calorie items...

Starbucks Best Choices Under 100 Calories

Tall Pike Place Roast (5 calories)

Tall non-fat Café Misto/Café Au Lait (60 calories)

Tall Caffè Americano (10 calories)

Tall non-fat Caffè Latte (100 calories)

Tall non-fat Cappuccino (60 calories)

Tall Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte (90 calories)

Tall Skinny Latte (100 calories)

Tall Skinny Caramel Latte (90 calories)

Solo Espresso (5 calories)

Tall Iced Caffè Americano (10 calories)

Tall non-fat Iced Caffè Latte (70 calories)

Tall Coffee Frappuccino® Light Blended Coffee (90 Calories)

Tazo® Tea (0 calories)

Tall Tazo® Black Shaken Iced Tea (60 calories)

Hope this helps a bit...

^^^^This...plus, they have a fruit cup, Kind bars, Fruit and Nut blend packs--all make good snacks around or under 200 cals. I also like the protein plate (I think they changed the name). Oddly, the butter croissant has less cals than most of the other baked goods. You can find all their nutrition info on line or they have a pamphlet at the store if you ask for one. Enjoy!
  • Moyzilla
    Moyzilla Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Grande coffee with soy. The soy milk is a little sweet and perks the coffee up more than skim milk. Starbucks is my guilty pleasure I have my coffee (or an occasional tea no cream/syrup/sugar) almost every day!
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Trenta iced green tea - sweetened, and either two petite cherry pies, a very berry coffee cake, or a blueberry muffin.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Well...used to be a Venti coffee...double shot of expresso...2 pumps of hazelnut...and lots of cream.

Happy to say its a tall black Pikes now a days...YEAH !
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    double non fat tall caramel latte. I would get sugar free, but for some reason, sugar free stuff messes up my stomach.
  • swimkitty533
    Options
    I almost always get the Java chip frap non fat milk with no whip! For food I get the spinach egg white wrap or oatmeal with out the dried fruits and the nuts but I do use the brown sugar. If I feel like eating something lighter I get the cinnamon frap non fat and no whip and for a snack I get the box of fruit. :)
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Heh I always ask for strong plain black coffee/hot water with shots, idk the name....Americano? *shrug* .......they look at me weird when I turn down their offer of creamer, sugar and *kitten* haha!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    demotivational-posters-starbucks-in-starbucks1.jpg
  • KuroNyankoSensei
    KuroNyankoSensei Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Starbucks in years o-o! Starbucks is expensive @.@. I think I got a . . . green tea frappuccino? It gave me a headache though -.o