If you could go back 10 years...

Options

Replies

• Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    Options
    Dont think so much about what others think of you and ...., dont care for people that doesnt deserve and stop smoking drugs
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    get a new psych doc, there is no reason to spend another 5 years getting medical advice from someone that does not care about your well being. stand up for yourself and do not take the depakote, you will gain 100 lbs.

oh and ben and jerrys should be a once and a while treat, not an every night pity party...
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    To my 20 y/o self : Being pregnant does NOT mean you're eating for 2 whole people. You only need about 100-200 calories more a day.
  • MirrorsBrokeHearts
    Options
    Don't. Eat. Those. Sweets.
  • Gunnarbear
    Gunnarbear Posts: 186
    Options
    If you had a magic capsule and could go back 10 years.. you grab yourself at the shoulders look into your face and yell....???

Don't get married, it's a nightmare!!!!!!!!!

This ^^^^^^^
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    He will slowly become an *kitten*. Leave now!!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Save more of the money you made and go get a new job before you get laid off from this one.
  • JConstine
    JConstine Posts: 69
    Options
    "You're not anywhere near fat."
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    ask for the divorce,quit smoking,give up the corporate life, start travelling and take up RUNNING...

(and buy as many shares in apple as you can afford)
  • jcm529
    jcm529 Posts: 36
    Options
    I just turned 30 last week so this has been on my mind.

I would say don't join myspace or facebook. Neither of them are worth the heartache you feel comparing yourself to others.
    Don't wait so long to see a doctor about your mental health.
    The grass on the other side is never as green as it appears and usually its just full of weeds.
    Be content with who you are and who you will become.
  • JConstine
    JConstine Posts: 69
    Options
    "Hurry and invent that Dorito taco shell you've been dreaming about as a kid. Taco Bell will beat you to it."
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    start exercising now and don't stop! don't waste the next 10 years being out of shape and out of energy!
  • julieleonelli
    Options
    It's easier to let go and let your kids fail in elementary school than it is to watch them still floundering after high school because you did everything for them all through school. LET GO!!!! They'll learn to be independent if you'd just let go.
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    In a few years, you'll go through a lot with a certain guy. Hang on to him. You need each other more than you know.

Love this. ^^^
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    What I would say would be totally unrelated to weight loss and this site. If I could go back to 14 year old me, I'd say stay away from cocaine because those people are not your friends and they never will be. Keep kicking *kitten* at school, and focus on you.

How often I wonder how different my life would be.
  • AlabasterJar68
    Options
    Life does not end after divorce. You will fall in love again and remarry and relocate and live an abundant life in every way.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You need a magic pill for that? I did it without one.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Im loving the responses!!
  • heyghoge
    heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Considering i'd be 12. I guess tell myself nysync or whatever boy band I was into then was a bunch of sissy that I'd be embarrassed to mention I was a fan of in the future?

lame i know but I was a quiet little 12 yr old lol

nawwwwww in ten years you can be an ironic hipster, ironically enjoying the hell out of backstreet boys. it's all good
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I would tell myself that eating my feelings will no help and will make you feel worse in the future. Also stop thinking everything is your fault.