Are you a hugger?

Options

Replies

• kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Just my husband and my brother, other than that I prefer no hugging and will go out of my way to avoid it.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    if i know your last name...hugger for sure. Spread the love and all.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    not a hugger or a kisser hello....if I could I would be happy bowing...
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I hug everyone! Coming & going!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Yes I am...Also in my culture it is customary to kiss a lady on the check when you meet them
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    oh damm the hugging thing.....not good at it, never was but I DO try

edit to say, but if I see it comin, i'll definately duck out if I have the chance

That's interesting. "Hon" is like nails on a chalkboard to me, when it's at work. (We have someone who says it all the time and it's quite annoying and unprofessional at work).
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    No, I am not a hugger. I'll hug if the other person comes in for a hug first....but I find hugging awkward.
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    No I am not a hugger... I'm not a very touchy feely person. Im very friendly and laugh a lot..but I stay out of peoples "space".
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Hug a lot with family and close friends, even not so close friends.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yes I love to give hugs. I try to sense the other person before I offer it. I LOVE HUGS ;-))
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm a hugger.
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Not only am I a hugger, I call people Hon. I am friendly by nature!

I despise being called Hon... that annoys me a LOT!
  • omanitshann
    omanitshann Posts: 179
    Options
    I hate hugging, it feels awkward to me. I never initiate hugs, unless its like my grandma or something.
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I am usually VERY affectionate but if a stranger wants to hug me and I don't "feel" it I get annoyed because I have to tell them NOOOO!!!!! I was not always like this .. something happened in my 20's that made me less trusting.
    I love women but I even hesitate on hugs with a woman I just met sometimes. It's less likely then if it was a man but still puzzles me that I am all like "NOOOOOOOOO!!"
    LOL I have issues I guess :tongue:
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I hug everybody!
  • eliamunch
    eliamunch Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm not a hugger at all, not a big fan of hugs I would even go so far as to say I hated them. I don't come from a hugger-type family.

I don't like people touching me and all my friends tell me I'm weird! But I don't think it's weird lol I'll shake hands etc but I hate when people greet you with a hug I'm all like "ew I don't know you!" xD
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Yes I am...Also in my culture it is customary to kiss a lady on the check when you meet them

I LIKE your culture. Sounds awesome! I love to hug everyone. It releases good endorphins! Keeps you high all day. ***HUG*** AND KISS ON THE CHEEK! AWESOME!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I'm totally a hugger. I love hugs! And it makes me REALLY happy when other people are huggers too, like "Hi, nice to meet you, here's a hug!"
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm definitely a hugger! I have to control myself in business situations or I'll be hugging everyone in the room! :smile:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I used to be a hugger but now that I am married I have gotten choosey lol...Family, close friends, church friends. lol