Post weight losses. Hold me accountable (Thanks!)

Options

Replies

• jellybean
    Options
    I think this is a good idea also. I will post my weight with you. I started at 138 and I am still at 138. This is just not changing. I have been sick for 10 days and unable to go and work out, but as of yesterday I am healthy again, so I am hitting the gym.

Just a note about ice cream, have you tried frozen yogurt, or the skinny cow dairy treats. They are delicious.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    10/26 212
    11/01 209
    :happy:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I think this is a good idea also. I will post my weight with you. I started at 138 and I am still at 138. This is just not changing. I have been sick for 10 days and unable to go and work out, but as of yesterday I am healthy again, so I am hitting the gym.

Just a note about ice cream, have you tried frozen yogurt, or the skinny cow dairy treats. They are delicious.

I usually put my yogurt in the freezer.... very good during the summer :happy:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    kjllose ! Great ! You and I are at about the same place - though I started weight loss at 195 - my highest was 207 a couple years ago.

150, huh? How tall are you - if I may ask - I'm 5'8" and I'm shooting for 158 - I hope I'll be happy with that....but who knows, I have given myself a May 9 deadline.

Good luck !
    Sorry I couldn't get back sooner, very busy lately. Cheryl I am 5'4" tall. When I had kids I gained weight and never lost it. I have a daughter with the same name but different spelling, sherrill, been busy watching contractor building her house.
  • Najah5150
    Options
    Accountability is key!! I've done this before and am out to do it again, so here we go........

I just joined today, 9/25 @ 12:00 CST and the scale said 190. I've been a member for 30 minutes now and I haven't lost a single pound yet!!! LOL!!!

2 years ago I lost 90 pounds by simply eating healthier and exercising, so I know it's possible. I just got skinny and cocky, that's all. I thought I could start eating anything I wanted since I was in shape. Boy was I wrong!! So here I am....giving it another go. I know I (and all of you) can do it, so let's share our successes (and slip ups) with each other to stay motiviated!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

jbjovifan~
    if you don't mind me asking...how much have you lost since 9/30. 90 lbs is a pretty good amount of weight to lose. How long did it take you? I lost 30 lbs last year...gained it back of course...so now I'm just trying to get it off again and keep it off for good this time.

Naj
  • Najah5150
    Options
    Aug 30 205
    Sept 15 200.2
    Sept 23 197.5
    Oct 1 190.8
    Oct 7 186.2
    Oct 17 185.8
    Oct 25 180.2
    Oct 29 179.4

Well I have lost quite a bit but as you can see last week wasn't so great as far as losing weight but the inches all around have dropped too. :bigsmile: I have quite a ways to go to get to 150 but seeing is believing and I'm going to keep on working at it. ~karen

Good job Karen!! Keep up the good work. I miss being 179...I wish I were where you are right now. I know...all it takes is work and discipline.
    Naj:flowerforyou:
  • highway48
    Options
    10/24 - 227
    10/31 - 226

baby steps i guess....
  • prrizza425
    prrizza425 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    9/24/07 - 205
    10/8/07 - 196
    11/1/07 - 191

Good job to everyone!!
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Started 9/20 - 158
    10/26 - 148

Today (11/4) I am at 147. Thankfully after the injury sidetrack I didn't put on any weight and now I am starting to lose again. Yeah! 12 more to go.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,012 Member
    Options
    Started MFP Aug 22, 2007 @ 195 lbs (5’9”)
    (Goal loss 37 lbs)

I'm posting on Sundays

Start week 0/ Aug 22 __195 lbs
    Week 4 / Sept 22 _____186.5 = 8.5 lbs loss (in first four weeks)
    Week 5 / Sept 29 _____183.5 = 3 lbs loss______11.5 total loss
    Week 6 / Oct 7 _______181.0 = 2.5 lbs loss_____14.0 total loss
    Week 7 / Oct 14 ______178.5 = 2.5 lbs loss_____16.5 total loss
    Week 8 / Oct 21 ______182.0 = 3.5 lbs gain_____13 total loss
    Week 9 / Oct 27 ______178.6 = 3.4 lbs loss_____16.4 total loss
    Week 10 / Nov 4______177.25 = 1.35 lbs loss___17.75 total loss

Hi everyone!

Started 27th Oct - 231lbs
    31st Oct - 220lbs - 11lbs loss - 11lbs total loss
    5th Nov - 217lbs - 3lbs loss - 14lbs total loss

I am now only going to weigh in every monday!!
    :wink:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Way to go Amanda - that is awesome. :wink:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Thanks Julie :happy:
    I have got quite a bit to lose, but I was quite amazed! This kind of weight loss has never happened to me before! This site really does work miracles!!
    I am already feeling much better emotionally and physically, i have bags more energy!! AND i even had a piece of cake yesterday as my niece and nephew were baptised!!

Keep up the great work everyone, its worth it!!
  • babiecuddles
    babiecuddles Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Okay my turn

Started October 31 at 260
    Today November 5 at 251

My scales aren’t vary good – I have to 0 them out every time I use them, so that might be off a little.
    But it is progress
  • mollymay
    Options
    Brand new here but guess I will chime in as well.

Just started This website yesterday but actually I have not been to the store to pick up everything I need to really get started, but I have changed what I can so far. I have planned my meals for the day, which I will do in advance every day. That helps me. I am a neat freak so I have to be organized. It will also help me stay away from bad stuff since it is not on my menu. I am going to try to weigh once a week. That will be hard since I have weighed daily in the past on diet plans. I want to change that since I want to make a lifesyle change, not be "on a diet. "

11/5/07 weight 158.0
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    11/01-209 lb
    11/09-206 lb

Hoping I can keep this up & reach my first goal of 199 by 11/30.
    Great job everyone!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Last time I weighed in was on Halloween and was @ 126...
    Weighed myself this morning and I'm @ 124... I've passed my goal weight of 125!!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'm on the Christmas Challenge so I'll continue to get healthier since Turkey day is coming up and I'm sure I'll need to get back on track after that.
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    YAY Joanna!!! Good for you!!! What was it that put you over the top, do you think? Were you just extra careful the last few days?
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thank you thank you:bigsmile:

I've been watching my food intake alot more now since I binged on candy about 2 weeks ago or so.
    I was physically sick after that little episode but I still have 2 pieces of a Kit Kat here and there (more there than here:wink:)

I've been more active with my very active almost 2 year old jumping bean so that has helped so much.

I'm hanging in there though... a bit worried of Thanksgiving though.
    My mom & I have not had a Thanksgiving together since I was a tween so how can I not eat the yumminess? I'll have hubby there to help me control my portions though.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • jmlane1981
    Options
    I started on 11/6/2007 @ 186 lbs
    Today on 11/10/2007 @ 183.8 lbs
    Goal weight is 130 lbs and I would love for that to be by summer, but we all know that is wishful thinking...but I feel that maybe if I set higher goals, I will push myself harder.

I didn't exercise yesterday because like all the other ladies, my Aunt Flow has came to visit...but with or without her I intend to atleast get on the treadmill for a while this evening. I did only commit to 5 days a week, but I am scared of missing days because I am afraid I will not get back on track, so I am trying to do it 7 days a week. Thanks for everyone's support.