ALMOST there! ~90lbs lost in about 10 months.

Options

Replies

• vrt235
    vrt235 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are amazing Joy! This post makes me cry tears of happiness!
  • AimeeLynn90
    Options
    Amazing job, wow!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Uh-mazing. Congrats!
  • missymouse38
    Options
    You look awesome!! Congrats!:happy:
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!
  • truebeauty76
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    now that is what i call INSPIRATION.
  • Laura2003
    Laura2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Answers to your questions:

I'm 31 years old (just added this into the original post)

I started out walking. Slowly. Painfully slowly. Currently, I run anywhere from 3-10 miles per day. I've only done 8, 9, and 10 mile runs a handful of times. I'd say my average is more like 4-5 miles a day.

Where do I find the time? My local YMCA offers 2 hours of daily babysitting as part of the family membership. I take FULL advantage of that. I recently had a friend ask me if I feel guilty putting the kids in childcare daily so I can exercise. My answer was not at ALL. And I followed up by saying I'd feel a heck of a lot more guilty if I died of a heart attack at age 40, leaving them motherless.

You've been such an inspiration. It's only been in the last few days that I've let go of the guilt of putting the kids into the play area every day. It's actually great for all of us, since the child area is so darn fancy at our gym, the kids WANT to go.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! You look amazing!! AMazing progress!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Answers to your questions:

I'm 31 years old (just added this into the original post)

I started out walking. Slowly. Painfully slowly. Currently, I run anywhere from 3-10 miles per day. I've only done 8, 9, and 10 mile runs a handful of times. I'd say my average is more like 4-5 miles a day.

Where do I find the time? My local YMCA offers 2 hours of daily babysitting as part of the family membership. I take FULL advantage of that. I recently had a friend ask me if I feel guilty putting the kids in childcare daily so I can exercise. My answer was not at ALL. And I followed up by saying I'd feel a heck of a lot more guilty if I died of a heart attack at age 40, leaving them motherless.

You've been such an inspiration. It's only been in the last few days that I've let go of the guilt of putting the kids into the play area every day. It's actually great for all of us, since the child area is so darn fancy at our gym, the kids WANT to go.

i have a membership to the ymca and my kids love going to play at the day care (kids aer 5 and 2) my 5 yr old makes me wait till she gets out of school to go so she can come lmao
  • itwasntme
    itwasntme Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats! Your story is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
  • AshP2012
    AshP2012 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great
  • RCIA
    RCIA Posts: 14
    Options
    WOW CONGRATS GREAT JOB !!!! It seems like such a long road when you have alot to lose so you are inspiration to me:)
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    WOW! Awesome job.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • ladimahagoni
    Options
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Chelle_Davis Posts: 241
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!! :flowerforyou:

And what an inspiring story. Way to go! :drinker:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. I bet you feel that way too
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!