ALMOST there! ~90lbs lost in about 10 months.

Options

Replies

• Brandybeayon
    Brandybeayon Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,013 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing
  • NebraskaBBW
    NebraskaBBW Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you look like a new person!!!!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U seriously ROCK!
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Let's see. A year ago this week I had a debilitating spinal cord injury due to a herniated disc. I had emergency surgery and was in a rehab hospital for almost a month because I was paralyzed from the waist down. It's a miracle I regained sensation as much as I have. The neurosurgeon said the best way to prevent this from happening again is to lose weight and strengthen my core. So I took him VERY seriously.

The first day I walked a quarter mile around my neighborhood, with a CANE! I just kept at it, every single day. Walking longer, farther, faster, adding in jogging after a few months, then walking with running, and now full on running.

The key for me has been consistency.

So inspiring! Congrats!!
  • kgeldreich
    kgeldreich Posts: 73
    Options
    Thank you for sharing---such a great example of regaining your mobility and focusing on your health! You look fantastic :)
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations on your success!!!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome testimony! Great job.
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    These are the pictures that inspire me
    This is a story that inspires me

I am always tempted to take pictures and stories like this to hand them out to friends and family even strangers in a restaurant

wait, they will tell me that I need to remove the tree out of my eye before I talk about their splinter...

Godd job, happy for you
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Even more so with what youve been through! Congrats x
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Wowza. That's just amazing! You look unbelievable! Congrats on your success and best of luck on your ultimate goal.

By the way, you don't even look CLOSE to 174 in that new picture. You look much, much less. Wonderful.
  • rebrcca3434
    Options
    Wow that is so inspiring and also makes you think about what the weight does to your body. What a great example for you kids :) btw you look great!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look great and your reason for doing this is inspiring!
  • Mc_Queen
    Mc_Queen Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Complete and utter inspiration. Thank you!
  • babykitty30
    Options
    You sound like an amazing person :smile: To go from where you were to now is absolutely incredible :smile: I have been on ww for the last 2 years, and I'm still trying to loose my weight. My mom recommended this site to me, and so far, I am loving it. Just seeing all the transformations and the inspiring people are helping me realize that I can do this. My family has always supported me, so I don't know why I have felt like I couldn't. But seeing how far you have come makes me realize that with dedication and hope, one can do what you have done :smile:

Congratulations :smile: Keep it up :smile:
  • Funsoaps
    Funsoaps Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Very very inspirational...whatta transformation! Did you hit any plateaus?
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • aleka1961
    aleka1961 Posts: 18
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! IM PROUD OF YOU~~~ GIVES ME HOPE!! :flowerforyou:
  • zimmera
    zimmera Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE A TOTAL INSPIRATION! What a great story, keep it up! And you look very fit!!!!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You're not just responsible for the 90 lbs that you've lost. You can add the 36 lbs that I've lost so far and many other lbs from our other friends that you have inspired. Without your inspiration, I would never have gotten on this journey. You are amazing! XO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!