Bigger Boobies

Options

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the grass is always greener.

having large boobs isn't always a good thing. i'm an H cup but have been as large as K (when i had a breast reduction). i never got back or shoulder pain thankfully because i've always been strong and had good posture, but it's harder to find bras. blouses fit weird, same with jackets, coats an hoodies. can't wear a bag cross body style, most tables are a height that when you sit down you cant help but prop your boobs up on them if you want to sit close to the table.

certain dress and shirt style you have to be really careful how you move or you'll have a wardrobe malfunction. not to mention if you grow up as someone with large breasts you automatically have people assuming you're a slut so you're choices are either to become one or learn how to know a MFer out :laugh:

honestly C/D is a perfect size since you'd have the best of both worlds

as far as wanting bigger boobs because that's what guys want... that gets so much eye roll from me. any girl with that little self respect deserves the douchbag she ends up with
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I recently read a women was very dissatisfied with the fact that she went from a D to aDD. Personally as a man the first thing i did was grin like a little boy at this news.

So I ask women do you not want bigger boobies?
    Even if it means attracting more men?

Or how big is to big and what is your idea size?

So I ask men, do you NOT want a bigger penis?
    Even if it means attracting more women?

How big is too big and what is your ideal size?

One thing about getting older, you learn to accept the good things about your body, your health, work on what you can, and forget about the rest.

Having enough self esteem to love yourself, is far more important than chest size to catch attention from a man. (oh brother).
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    the grass is always greener.

having large boobs isn't always a good thing. i'm an H cup but have been as large as K (when i had a breast reduction). i never got back or shoulder pain thankfully because i've always been strong and had good posture, but it's harder to find bras. blouses fit weird, same with jackets, coats an hoodies. can't wear a bag cross body style, most tables are a height that when you sit down you cant help but prop your boobs up on them if you want to sit close to the table.

certain dress and shirt style you have to be really careful how you move or you'll have a wardrobe malfunction. not to mention if you grow up as someone with large breasts you automatically have people assuming you're a slut so you're choices are either to become one or learn how to know a MFer out :laugh:

honestly C/D is a perfect size since you'd have the best of both worlds

as far as wanting bigger boobs because that's what guys want... that gets so much eye roll from me. any girl with that little self respect deserves the douchbag she ends up with

Have I ever told you that I love you Mesha? :flowerforyou:
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Having never had any boobs (my front was as flat as my back) I can deff say that I always wanted bigger ones. My little ones served me well, they feed my 2 babies exclusively for a few years, but they wern't much to look at, and clothing can be an issue too, it can be hard to find stuff that fits and flatters the exactly same way it can be hard to find stuff if you are really large breasted.

I finally paid for a pair when I realized that they were never gong to get there on their own, but although I'm bigger than I was, I'd never consider them "BIG"! I'm a tiny girl and now I'm a nice modest looking C/ baby D. I don't regret it for a minute and I don't have any back pain, but I can imagine that for a woman who has really large and/or hanging breasts that can be very heavy and would cause discomfort in many way's, so I can totally respect and understand a woman that wishes to be smaller..

The thing is, Size is pretty relative, and my D, is bigger for me but is also the same size as a bigger ladies A cup!
    (Oh and I got this for me, my husband likes them well enough, but he liked the non existent ones too. And I haven't noticed any extra attention cause I don't really pay any attention to other men)
  • Devolucien
    Devolucien Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Someone made a comment related to their boobs being floaties in the swimming pool which reminds me. One benefit fat people have! We FLOAT much easier than skinny people. Fat is buoyant!!!!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I want perfectly rounded, no need to wear a bra C-D's. No bigger.
  • meldaniel
    meldaniel Posts: 111
    Options
    I was very small chested in my early 20s...got implants and went to a full c and was very happy. After 10 years they needed to be revised so I had new, larger implants put in (to fill out the extra skin from some post-pregnancy sag) which gave me a full DD. I HATED the bigger implants! They were fake looking and hard and I felt fat with big boobs and could not fit into clothing properly. After 2 years I had them removed and am all natural now...with happy little perky boobs after removing the implants and having a lift by an amazing doctor whose work is truely miraculous considering everything I have put my chest through. Lesson learned...bigger is not necessarily better! And actually I have always received plenty of attention from men...big boobs or not. My hubby is super hot, successful and in great shape himself and he is attracted to me either way so who cares about the rest! :)
  • GambinoGirl
    GambinoGirl Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Ive always had a big butt with smaller boobs. I prefer that but my boobs have gotten bigger. It doesnt really matter to me though. I like having a big butt rather than having big boobs. lol Too big for my body would probably be a c and above. A B cup is fine with me and the size I wanna stick to. A big butt can attract men too:P
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Can I just go ahead and vote for small boobs? Thx.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    So I ask women do you not want bigger boobies?
    Even if it means attracting more men?

"Attracting more men" isn't always a good thing.

Many years ago, my sister, brunette like me, bleached her hair blonde. And she got a TON of attention because of it. And... it pissed her off. She thought, "I'm the same person I was before I dumped some chemicals on my head. What's wrong with these guys that think think I'm so much more interesting now?"

She was a brunette again within three days.

Personally, I wouldn't want the kind of guy who'd be more attracted to me because I had bigger fun bags.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I think the only way to equate this to a scenario guys could understand would be guy's balls. Guys, can you imagine how you'd feel if you had balls so big that they got in the way of everything?? Finding jeans to fit you, having to strap them into a piece of clothing in order to just function, would you be able to run the same way, sleeping in a specific position to avoid smashing them, them going up and down sizes according to your weight loss, having people stare at them constantly, oh and don't forget them hurting like hell for a week or so every month of your life from puberty onwards! No bueno!

THIS!!!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    cause it hurts your back and you have to contain them when you run and even though men love big boobs, they only want to play with them for 3 minutes, combined with the hour *I* spend with them daily, then the other 22:57 minutes- they are just big. The more you love your girls though, the less you mind always having them with you ;)

*cradles*
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Size is all relative, you would like your woman to want you to have a bigger unit? That just huge large ones were all that was the best?? I think not...
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I have big boobs that at my highest weight were stupid big. I can not wait to lose all of this weight so I can just be "normal" big as oppsed to what mine feel like right now lol
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    bigger boobies = more room to sag with age. I am not at all disappointed with what my B cups have to offer.
  • sorrelduncan
    sorrelduncan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I believe the person who started this thread was fishing for eye candy!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Bigger boobs = more pain.

And not just the from the bouncing when walking up stairs or jumping on the bed....but the pain you get in the middle of the night when your SO rolls over onto them in his sleep and squishes them between himself and the mattress.
    And you can't roll him over because he's dead weight when he's sleeping.
    So you just lay there thrashing about, trying not to squeal in discomfort.
    And you can't tell him to move, because then he'll just accidentally end up squishing both of them as you try to figure out how to wiggle out into into freedom.

....please tell me I'm not the only person who suffers with this problem.
  • tonicandgin
    tonicandgin Posts: 175
    Options
    i was much happier after I had a breast reduction, my back felt better, more comfortable when working out, and more options with clothing
  • missym357
    missym357 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I wanted bigger boobs than what I had, so I got them. Now I don't want bigger boobs than what I have because I have the perfect size for me! They don't really qualify as big though.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I love my boobies(Even though their to big to be boobies) HHAA.....Yeah to 38D....Didn't really lose a thing with the weight loss....:drinker: :bigsmile: