The Walking Dead...Who's with me?

Options

Replies

• jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Ok...The guy in the hood with the 2 armless zombies with him at the end of season 2...Is that gonna be the guy who chopped of his own hand in season 1? The crossbow guys brother?
  • _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    When Sophia came out of that barn it was heartbreaking...even a cold hearted bastid like me cried a lil'
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    No that's one of the main characters from the comic. It's a woman. The guy who chopped his hand off in season 1 is not a character from the comic, he's TV-only.

I recommend reading the comic series. It's great.
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    The hubs and I both love this show.......When we first watched it we didn't expect much, not really into the zombie thing, but this show is different! Can't wait for season 3!
  • _hi_hat3r_
    Options
    When does season 3 start?
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    I'm excited about season 3...can't wait!
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    Ok...The guy in the hood with the 2 armless zombies with him at the end of season 2...Is that gonna be the guy who chopped of his own hand in season 1? The crossbow guys brother?

no, its not merle. it is a woman and the armless zombies are (i think) her ex boyfriend and another man.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I love the comic series. A lot of people say the show is boring but I don't find it boring at all.
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    It usually starts around Halloween, or the week before. So we still have about 4 months :-(
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Great show, but Sarah Wayne Callies (Lori) needs to eat a few sammiches...way too skinny. Probably why she hasn't been eaten by a zombie yet - they can't be bothered. :laugh:
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    Options
    When does season 3 start?

OCTOBER---cant wait
  • Sgriffin2382
    Sgriffin2382 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

no, its not merle. it is a woman and the armless zombies are (i think) her ex boyfriend and another man.

That is Michonne, and she is bad-*kitten*!!!! Between her and the jail, season 3 is going to be so good!
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE this show!
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    We went out and bought Zombieland to cure our zombie withdrawals. Can't wait for the next season!
  • mevalentina
    mevalentina Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Counting down the days can't wait for season 3..
  • dinovino_59
    dinovino_59 Posts: 1,700
    Options
    I can't wait to see more of Michonne....see rocks!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I love that show. I rewatched Season 1 again with my mom...she is now addicted. I am thinknig her and I will have to have a TV night and watch season 2 as well...lol
  • prismperfect
    prismperfect Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I love the show, but highly recommend the comic books too! I sat and read through 1-75 and have been hooked ever since. They've released a majority in trade paperbacks, they're so good, but may spoil the show since they are following pretty closely :) They're nail-biters though!

Can't wait for Michonne! (And anxious to see how the show handles the Governor)
  • _hi_hat3r_
    Options
    Michonne is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad chicccckkkk!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Read "Rise of the Governor" to find out more about his back story. I ordered it off of Amazon. Was very good.