Fitness models & Fake boobs ughhh

Options

Replies

• TrainerNat
    Options
    Totally true. Boobs are mostly fat. All of the trainers at my gym (including me) who are athletic have very small breasts. The trainers who enter figure/bodybuilding competitions have fake breasts. They also model. Breasts are cumbersome to athletes, but they are assets to models!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Nicky Whelan (actress) is super fit, and has small boobs. Her body is ideal to me. I love that she didn't cave and get implants.

nicky-whelan-ballet-bar-shoot-02.jpg
  • Crazyartgrrl
    Crazyartgrrl Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Any boobs without cancer are 100% awesome.
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I hate this too!! I have nice size boobs and had great boobs before I gained weight!! But they never were like the ones in the pictures!! It would make me mad because I would work so hard and still not be able to achieve that look.
    It just really sucks sometimes.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Any boobs without cancer are 100% awesome.

I'll second that.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    just sayin'.........nothing wrong with fake boobs.
    Wisdom of the day: if you can touch them, they're real.

I like your way of thinking!
  • stef827
    stef827 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Not sure of any fitness models so I cant answer that question. I will say you are very beautiful and I can totally relate. Its easy to fake it with a bra (very easy) but like you said no doing that in a bikini. Sorry so many people are being so negative and not supportive of your post.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This used to bother me a lot too. Losing weight has made my boobs shrink... But recently I've stopped caring cause (for lack of a better phrase) **** it. This is what I was given and if you stop comparing yourself to others, little things like this don't really matter anymore.
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Yeah what size are urs?

Oh sorry... Just seen ur comment about the victories secret bra hahah (: at least u still have something though!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    umm, i dont hink youre going to have that problem...unless ur using some epic padding in all your bras, in every pic! lol
    its par for the course tho...cant have the best of both worlds i guess....some woman do, but most of us lose em! i went from a DD to a very small C this past year. im okay with it, it fits my body more...and to be honest when i wear my big boobies bras i look chubbier. im happier this way. id trade boobs for a toned fit sexy body any day.
  • lindseym1983
    lindseym1983 Posts: 209
    Options
    Somebody is fishing....!!!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    a personal trainner once told me if somebody who is athletic or workouts alot (very fit) n has big boobs then there fake ..as ur boobs get smaller the more fat u burn? wheather its true with all women i dont know?? but from ur pic u have nice boobs n they look perfect size to me ? accept how u are natraually natrual beauty is far better :)

Not true at all. One of my good friends is tiny. And even when she was at her most athlestic, she was a 32DD (probably more like a 28G). Some people have them, some don't. Some people have breast made of more fatty tissue (.i.e comes off with weight loss) and other people have breasts made of more glandular tissue (stuck forever). This determines whether they stay or go with weight loss. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast]

But considering the typical fitness model body type, I think they are mostly fake. The typical body type tends to be ruler (the shape that typically has smaller breasts), not apple or hourglass.
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    fish.jpg
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Relevant picture
    funny-chart-girls-breasts.jpg
  • RonSwanson66
    RonSwanson66 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    "I don’t like tattoos much, but I sure love what they say about people taking control of their own bodies. That’s why I like big stupid fake tits. Don’t try to tell the world that you were naturally endowed like a ****ing Barbie doll; let the world know that you decided you wanted a balcony someone could do Shakespeare from regardless of what god wanted. Big fake tits are a celebration of technology and humanity, and a rebellion against god and nature. I’m all for that.”

— Penn Jillette
  • Mceastes
    Mceastes Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    There are LOTS of fitness models with fake boobs, but there are lots with real boobs too. You just can't let it upset you - everyone gets to make their own choices. If a woman wants to get a boob job, that's her right and we don't need to bash her (and no, I don't have a boob job, but I don't diss those that do). But, to your point, here are some pics of hot fitness models with small chests. Enjoy!

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkLSPGoAukbSmibRyAyYWrWfAcAItSm5k1UFd9DZtg0e_EHkmy

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnAV5qpzMzJSr_sCeMR2U4harmZz0SQiKMJF7pbZEg6L-BwanK

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4p6HpaPb6Zlh6lVobY5RVlpS5QoKiotXAxilrOHWwPyi5mZ7dlA

http://api.ning.com/files/cEnhf2*jv8kW9wCWjdDR0MY*2zMKbGB54dA56Z*tTOTD9GIlFQ-okU2q6o8HrVux*0Qkhc5HHaRXWspAuYukkPuoHHiXyjSo/FitnessPro.jpg
  • Irvika
    Irvika Posts: 11
    Options
    I have never seen anyone ugly becomes anorexic, it is always the girls with the prettiest body that think they are not fit, that they need to lose weight etc. If one has a distorted image then might need to reach for help. If I had your body I wouldn't even look at myself! Go back to the mirror and look at your face then go down to your cleavage and remind yourself how gorgeous you are!
  • Boomer1946
    Boomer1946 Posts: 124
    Options
    I read a ton of fitness magazines and have noticed it seems every single model has big boobs/or fake ones,

A little curious about something. You say that every single model has big boobs/or fake ones. By "fake ones" do you mean they're just wearing Victorias Secret pushup bras?
    ITS CALLED A PUSHUP BRA. VICTORIAS SECRET . . .You'd be suprised how well girls can fake cleavage with bras.
  • desert_rhino
    desert_rhino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Big boobs are WAY over-rated. But hey, you guys keep chasing that "ideal," and I'll take care of the pretty girls with small breasts and good self-images. :)
  • ECA67
    ECA67 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Ma'am please tell me what's wrong with your boobs.