Why women shouldn't lift weights

Options
So, after last night at the gym being asked "Aren't those weights too heavy for you? Bc that's the weight Im using" It's quite obvious I shouldn't be lifting nor should any women.
Apparently, lifting weights makes some men feel insecure, and therefor I shouldn't do it. So I ask you, what are some other reasons women shouldn't lift?

Replies

• ployjoy
    ployjoy Posts: 45
    Options
    God forbid I open my own pickle jar.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    So, after last night at the gym being asked "Aren't those weights too heavy for you? Bc that's the weight Im using" It's quite obvious I shouldn't be lifting nor should any women.
    Apparently, lifting weights makes some men feel insecure, and therefor I shouldn't do it. So I ask you, what are some other reasons women shouldn't lift?

Hope you drop kicked that d-bag?
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    Options

Hope you drop kicked that d-bag?

Actually when I went to put my dumbells down, after doing 4 sets with the "too heavy weights" on the rack the idiot had a curl bar spread across so I sarcastically said, uh could you pick that up because THAT is too heavy for me.....he got the hint
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Well it chips my nail polish for one.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Lifting makes you grow chin hair.
  • farfoorah
    farfoorah Posts: 168
    Options
    Because my ovaries will become testes if I do...ballsac and everything...
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    hes just jealous hes getting beat by a girl, keep at it
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I should stop lifting because I kick too much @ss!!
  • LiteBrite007
    LiteBrite007 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You should have told him that your balls are even heavier and asked if he wanted to see.

That woulda be HILARIOUS!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    does this make more sandwiches?

7ee5ff1011cc921fc67e9cd2f1491df0.jpg
  • creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    ^^ HOLY HELL!! ill take bullets over my head over coming near that thing any day
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

I think that b!tch deserves a sandwich and a bj!
  • ployjoy
    ployjoy Posts: 45
    Options
    Actually when I went to put my dumbells down, after doing 4 sets with the "too heavy weights" on the rack the idiot had a curl bar spread across so I sarcastically said, uh could you pick that up because THAT is too heavy for me.....he got the hint

Haha, good! That happened to me once. Two guys asked if I needed help deloading some 25lbs from a squat rack, because "that's probably too heavy for you." I said, "Sure, and could you put the 45's on there also?" I did my sets. I added 10 extra pounds. Don't make assumptions, especially regarding the strength of women.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Cause lifting heavy will make our uteruses fall out.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

I think that b!tch deserves a sandwich and a bj!

I think I would volunteer to make her a sandwich ... and I make no one sandwiches...
  • mamamudbug
    mamamudbug Posts: 572 Member
    Options

This is why we have ninnies on here crying about bulking up after lifting pastel colored dumbells.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Because my ovaries will become testes if I do...ballsac and everything...

:laugh:
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    God forbid I open my own pickle jar.

LOL I used to not to but now I can! LOL that made me laugh
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options

Haha, good! That happened to me once. Two guys asked if I needed help deloading some 25lbs from a squat rack, because "that's probably too heavy for you." I said, "Sure, and could you put the 45's on there also?" I did my sets. I added 10 extra pounds. Don't make assumptions, especially regarding the strength of women.

Boy, doesn't it piss you off when they hold doors too? like you can't open a door. Pffft.