The Walking Dead...Who's with me?

Options
123457»

Replies

• hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Love it. I want to read the comics, but I don't want to spoil the tv show. Such a first world problem haha.

This exactly. I LOVE this show and want to read the comics, but on the other hand, I don't want to spoil the show for myself. So silly.
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    Its so good,can't wait for season 3.The reviews are awesome right now on the direction it's taking.
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I want to be in a Jon Berenthal/Norman Reedus sandwich :)

Rick & Lori can GTFO.
  • Win0727
    Win0727 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    36jusx.jpg

Love this!!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    36jusx.jpg

Love this!!

haha yeahhhh.. ditto
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I cried forever when Dale died. I have NEVER cried over TV/movies before! I felt really lame. *sniff* Poor Dale.

I never liked Carl, but I freaking hated him after that. So dumb. I feel sorry for Rick that his entire family lacks brain cells.

I didn't cry a tear when dale died. Sorry, i maybe a little like Shane, but its a zombie outbreak. I dont have time to deal with whats right and whats wrong. I would have SO shot Ottis too. Sorry, but im cut throat like that, lol.
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I have never seen it but I did download it on Netflix - At least the first season - I love that kind of stuff and from what I hear I am sure that I will be hooked as well!! I need to watch it soon... :)
  • 42kgirl
    42kgirl Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Had dinner at the hubs' restaurant and watched a bit of filming Friday night. Fun.
  • AimersBee
    Options
    I cried forever when Dale died. I have NEVER cried over TV/movies before! I felt really lame. *sniff* Poor Dale.

I never liked Carl, but I freaking hated him after that. So dumb. I feel sorry for Rick that his entire family lacks brain cells.

I didn't cry a tear when dale died. Sorry, i maybe a little like Shane, but its a zombie outbreak. I dont have time to deal with whats right and whats wrong. I would have SO shot Ottis too. Sorry, but im cut throat like that, lol.

Note to self: Watch out for these people when zombie apocalypse occurs...
  • thirtytwopostcards
    Options
    184506915954166213_rgDcNCXN_f.jpg
  • AimersBee
    Options
    184506915954166213_rgDcNCXN_f.jpg

hahaha even better..