Body by Vi Visalus Shakes

Options

Replies

• jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    putting this on here is gonna get the sellers to be all over you like a fat kid on cake... hmmm cake.. anyways sorry..

lol

i use the stuff...(I DONT SELL IT)

I LOVE IT.. I HAVE LOST 62 POUNDS... but i use it only as a tool.. if you are thinking (as some who sell it like to present it as) that you can take this and sit on your butt and little magic men are gonna suck your fat away.. you are sooo wrong...

I use it.. i work out and it works for me.. with the low carb factor ( what you cant get in a majority of proteins that i have tried) and the taste is good.. win win..

like i said.. it works if you work.. i tell people all the time.. It is a tool.. not a miracle..
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have it, but I just use it on days where I would be over. For example, If I have a big lunch and have minimal calories left for the day I will have it for dinner. If I know I am going out for dinner I will have one for lunch, but this is the only time I use it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Popcorn-15-Scary-Movie.gif

EDIT: Too slow! Jackpotclown beat me to the popcorn gif....
  • spe8421
    spe8421 Posts: 11
    Options
    Agree 100% with the gal who said you can't live on this the rest of your life. Might be a good quick fix but not good for the long run.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Tried it. I wanted a quick fix before Mexico. I was hoping to drop a fast 10 lbs but lost nothing. I was taking 2 a day. My husband thought I was bad on PMS....this was way worse. I actually felt myself becoming a B on it. The shakes themselves are awesome as far as flavor goes. But you can take their recipes and regular protein powder and make the same thing. I know people who sell it. They've gotten a BMW car and motorcycle from telling people how much we'll lose. So far I've only heard of a handful that are actually losing weight the rest ended up like me - crabby, bloated, and couldn't go #2 on it. Don't waste your money.

I enjoy my ability to #2 far to much to pay good money just to jeopardize it. Plus, I enjoy eating most of my calories. I can wait until the geriatric facility for the liquid diet, thanks.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

I use it.. i work out and it works for me.. with the low carb factor ( what you cant get in a majority of proteins that i have tried)

What do you mean by this? I must be misunderstanding because it seems like you are saying most protein powders have a lot of carbs?
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I can see this getting interesting \m/
    popcorn.gif
    Grabbing a seat next to Jackpotclown.
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    eat right.work hard.period.

Agree!!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    putting this on here is gonna get the sellers to be all over you like a fat kid on cake... hmmm cake.. anyways sorry..

lol

i use the stuff...(I DONT SELL IT)

I LOVE IT.. I HAVE LOST 62 POUNDS... but i use it only as a tool.. if you are thinking (as some who sell it like to present it as) that you can take this and sit on your butt and little magic men are gonna suck your fat away.. you are sooo wrong...

I use it.. i work out and it works for me.. with the low carb factor ( what you cant get in a majority of proteins that i have tried) and the taste is good.. win win..

like i said.. it works if you work.. i tell people all the time.. It is a tool.. not a miracle..

^ Exactly what I should have said in my previous posts. LOL!
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    Dont get me started ........LMAO
  • tflemon67
    tflemon67 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great advice, I know a lady working out eating right and losing weight but sadly she's attibuting it to some type of coffee MLM scheme but I guess it's working she got a whole lot of fools to sign up to sell the coffee! LOL. I'll take the eating right and working out.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I have magic beans that work better. All you have to do is pee on them, toss into a juicer with raspberry keytone powder, and 1 oz of water. Drink it fast and next thing you know....you **** golden bricks.

Only $149.99 for a 1 week supply
  • autumnpennell
    autumnpennell Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have been doing them for about a month now. I have been exercising thoroughly and am slowly losing the weight. Honestly, I wouldn't recommend them. I would just recommend working out faithfully and eating healthily. All they really do an replace a meal, but if you can carefully count your calories in a meal, then there is no need for the shake. Yes, they have nice flavor, and are easy to do for about a week, but after awhile, you just want something to chew on!
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    I use it as a protein shake once a day, before or after my workouts or for breakfast. I would not use it as a primary tool for weight loss. I've lost 14 pounds in 6 weeks, but with using MFP to count calories and exercising. I hate, hate, HATE the whey protein stuff! This stuff tastes like a melted down vanilla milkshake. It's really sweet and really good... and only 90 calories! I mix mine with milk so that adds a few more calories, too. I buy from Amazon b/c I don't want to have to lock myself in through a rep. They also have individual packets online... All the same price as if you ordered through a rep. The downside... you really need to mix it with a blender. It doesn't mix very well, even with a shaker bottle. And, you have to hand wash whatever you use to drink it from. It really sticks, so much so that if I don't rinse my cup/bottle immediately, the dishwasher won't clean it.

On another note... I've also discovered Eas - Advantage Edge Carbcontrol - French Vanilla! They are premixed and sold at Wal-Mart. Only 100 calories and already mixed. Just grab it out of the fridge and drink or blend with some strawberries... YUM!

Hope this helps! :)
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    dis-gon-b-gud.gif
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Sent you a PM , have to be careful of the BBV reps floating around on the site peddling their wares.

I peddle my wares because IT WORKS !! I wouldn't be doing it if it didn't.
    Google the hell out of the company, I dare you.

Lactose and gluten free and safe for diabetics, children and nursing moms ... just a few of the hilights!

Want more information about the shakes? Inbox me and I'll gladly share with you. :flowerforyou:

ViSalus isn't meeting the competition, we're CRUSHING it!
    For those of you looking at competitor companies ... do your due diligence.
    There are companies that are leading the way and those that are following!
    There is only one Health and Fitness Challenge which also happens to be the NUMBER 1 fastest growing Home Based Business in North America, and it's breaking all the industry records.

Haters gonna hate :wink:

would you be interested in some Amway? ......................In box me and I can give you some more info

NOT srs
  • ericaontheroad
    Options
    Another thing to think about...Body by Vi shakes use soy protein instead of whey protein, and there is a lot of information indicating that soy protein in large quantities isn't very good for people, especially women of child bearing age.
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with my 90 day challenge and I eat 1600 calories a day. I lost 6lbs the first week and that was it gained some back. It is not worth it if all your going to do is drink the shakes you are basically hungry all day. That is why I lost so much the first week cause I did what they said to do.....Starved myself. 2 shakes a day and sensible dinner. Yea I was too hungry to stay at that low calorie. Most of my shakes consisted of milk, 2 scoops of Vi and fruit. Sometimes oatmeal and sometimes yogurt. Not enough to hold you over for 3 to 4 hours.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    would you be interested in some Amway? ......................In box me and I can give you some more info

Scram would ya? I got some Cutco knives to unload on these sucke... good people. :bigsmile:
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

I use it.. i work out and it works for me.. with the low carb factor ( what you cant get in a majority of proteins that i have tried)

What do you mean by this? I must be misunderstanding because it seems like you are saying most protein powders have a lot of carbs?

the protein powder i use has 25g protein, 3g carbs per scoop.
This discussion has been closed.