THE Scale (or lack thereof) Challenge (round 2)

Options

Replies

• Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    one more day to go for me!!! i can hardly wait!:laugh:
    i so didn't know i was this addicted
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I made it through the morning! (I never have an urge to weight during the day, just the first thing in the AM. If I can make it through breakfast, then I have no desire for the scale.)

I did break out the measuring tape, and I've lost an INCH of my thighs! I don't know if that's against the challenge, but I hope not because I skipped out to my car this morning!!!
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted because I am ashamed that on Saturday.... I got on the scale. :frown:
    And that was after this great revalation on Friday about not getting obsessed...

I am a total, total addict.

Ok, did I read there are 17 more days left? I guess if I know the end to this I can try to go on. Am I kicked out for cheating?
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I made it through the morning! (I never have an urge to weight during the day, just the first thing in the AM. If I can make it through breakfast, then I have no desire for the scale.)

I did break out the measuring tape, and I've lost an INCH of my thighs! I don't know if that's against the challenge, but I hope not because I skipped out to my car this morning!!!

That's awesome we! That's not at all against the rules, good work.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    WAIT A HOOTIN TOOTIN MOMENT!

did Joanna say two days left!? Banks you say its 17 days left....I'm too dizzy from not seeing my scale to figure this out! I need a fix man! :ohwell:

AND if its not May 1st...why does Pretty Miss Joanna get to have all the perks....Joanna Joanna Joanna! (in my best Jan Brady voice)....lol

okay can you tell I'm jonesing! I want to know....ugh!!!!!

so basically yes or no banks what's it gonna be May 1st or not...yes....or....NO!
    and you are not allowed to answer with ....let me sleep on it.....lmbo!

hugs! see what happens when I need my scale...I make NO SENSE! lol:tongue:
    Ali
  • banks1850
    Options

did Joanna say two days left!? Banks you say its 17 days left....I'm too dizzy from not seeing my scale to figure this out! I need a fix man! :ohwell:

AND if its not May 1st...why does Pretty Miss Joanna get to have all the perks....Joanna Joanna Joanna! (in my best Jan Brady voice)....lol

so basically yes or no banks what's it gonna be May 1st or not...yes....or....NO!

Ali

LOL, Joanna is only doing two weeks cuz she is a wimp! :tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Ali

LOL, Joanna is only doing two weeks cuz she is a wimp! :tongue:
    Hey!!!.. well, I agree with you a little bit ..Punk!:tongue:
    My pants are fitting a bit tighter around the tush so I have to make sure I'm not gaining.
    But, I'll get back on this challenge the day after I weigh myself which is Friday (?)

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Ali
    I'm only doing a 2 week challenge :happy:

• banks1850
    Options

My pants are fitting a bit tighter around the tush so I have to make sure I'm not gaining.
    But, I'll get back on this challenge the day after I weigh myself which is Friday (?)

You know you love me!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

You know you love me!
    I have no other choice Mista!:smooched:

• banks1850
    Options
    so, I'm on day 11, it's hot out here, all my water's gone, and all I can see is sand for miles and miles.

Wait, what's that in the distance, it's......it's..... Palm trees? Water! Water! yes!

LOL, my trapped in the desert analogy.

You may feel like you're stranded in the desert right now but don't worry, if you've gone this long the end is in sight!
    Just over 2 weeks left (16 days). Still going strong.
  • sharon3541
    Options
    Ok I am in for the last days. It will do me good because I am very addicted to the scale somedays I get on it 3 times. Crazy I will have my husband hide it. Here we go
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Dia 13:

Oh... lucky 13.... tomorrow is the last day!:tongue:

• eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Day three, no worries! For a second I thought about getting on it, just to see, but you know why I didn't???

Because of you guys! I feel like I would be letting you down! Such loyalty to people I've never met! Crazy, eh?

I'm not even shooting for two weeks, I just want to get to the end of one! So Joanna is a mighty strong lady is my book. :)
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Aw shucks... thanks :blushing:

• cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Still in. It is getting harder and harder for me. I have been exercising crazy cause I swear I feel heavier. But I know that is impossible! Oh my goodness, this is torture !!!! :sad:
  • alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    I just read all of your posts...and I have to say YOU GUYS ARE MY HEROS! I am waaaaaaaaaayyyy too addicted to the scale. 3 times a day isnt uncommon. It made me nervous just reading about you guys giving up the scale. I honestly do not think I could do it.......sigh.......maybe some day I can grow up and get a little will-power. Or with a stroke of luck, the scale thief will sneak in in the middle of the night and steal my dirty little secret out of the bathroom! :blushing:

Good luck to you all!

Ali
  • skiski
    skiski Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :cry:

gutted got overwhealmed by the urge and weighed this morning...but 5 days is the longest i have EVER gone I am not going to get all woe is me because I can build on this and push harder next time ...thanks all...keep going x
  • banks1850
    Options
    :cry:

gutted got overwhealmed by the urge and weighed this morning...but 5 days is the longest i have EVER gone I am not going to get all woe is me because I can build on this and push harder next time ...thanks all...keep going x

definitely chalk it up as a victory. Good job! Next time try for 2 weeks, now that you know what it will take you have the warewithal to go the distance! :glasses:
  • banks1850
    Options
    Oh and day 12, still swearing at my scale, but still refusing to give in. :devil: