Body by Vi Visalus Shakes

Options

Replies

• shelbiejo
    shelbiejo Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just bought my Shape Kit and am starting tomorrow. My moms friend does it and is shedding pounds (and she eats like crap). From what I've heard though from asking around is you have to do it right for it to work. And from my experience, when you ask about it you are going to get a ton of negative feedback because people seem to think you just want to drink shakes and watch tv all day to lose weight.....Sigh. Get your opinion from people who have done it exactly how you are supposed to do it. Everyone else doesn't really know what their talking about.
  • superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'd rather drink a whey protein shake instead......
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    no one can put you in an awful mood except yourself
  • hezzyhlo
    hezzyhlo Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'd rather drink a whey protein shake instead......

Yup! Cheaper and ya don't have to deal with pushy people trying to make you sell it! :happy:
  • angienbecker
    angienbecker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I really like them. I try to use them to replace two meals a day. I slack on the weekends though. I do not sell them nor have any interest in selling them. The biggest bonus for me is all the kinds you can make so it curbs my cravings especially for chocolate bars. They have Buttefinger, Caramello, PB Cup recipes and birthday cake...whatever you want sweet pretty much. I say it wouldn't hurt to just to at least get the one bag of mix for one shake a day and try it out. :)
  • Kidsrn23
    Kidsrn23 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    eat right.work hard.period.

Agree!!

if only it were that simple....

It is that simple. There are no short cuts. Eat less move more...weight will come off.
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of the 90 day challenge and I am also a promoter of the Body by Vi challenge... I really enjoy the shakes, they give me a lot of energy and I am losing weight and inches. I wish you great success and if you are interested in joining the challenge, feel free to message me... however if you would like you can friend me for that or just to be friends.. :)
  • Nguyenbr
    Nguyenbr Posts: 9
    Options
    body by caloric restriction. works wonders.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    eat right.work hard.period.

Agree!!

if only it were that simple....

It is that simple. There are no short cuts. Eat less move more...weight will come off.

citizen-kane-gif.4830
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    http://www.davidmodderman.com/blog/index.php/weight-loss/body-by-vi-is-it-all-hype/
    I'm just going to leave this here. Read it all.

By the way Brett isn't being mean.

umm i read the whole thing.. and i will again.. other than what he said about the soy.. and i provided the article for against what he said from a medical dictionary thing... while he is a nutrional coach and personal trainer.. which as i was pointed out the other day,, any one with the internet can get that with a class online..

who has a personal view on how he thinks everyone works.. and not looking at it scientifically and medically... it is really peoples views and negitive thoughts.. for that I can go and find that many positives with pictures and with stories of how it did work.. and how it helped with there diabities and there blood pressure etc etc....

so i mean... really it is tit for tat thing right now... for each bad review i can provide a good one. It is a personal thing.. some people soy works well with and some it just kills them..
    i read one that said his digestive tract was messed from it.. well i had awful issues with mine.. that are all fixed now.. i am talking from diaherra daily ( from eating a salad) to being regular to a t and being complete pain free for 5 months.. so ... as i said we can go tit for tat.. or agree to disagree and respect eachothers views.

and to the other gentleman who i made want to smoke.. i am not sure why you were in such a tizzy about a discussion that i simply asked for a small amount of documented proof by a doctor.. and that you are in a bad mood i am sorry. i hope you realize that everyone is entitled to there own views.. so just as much as you are.. so am i ... thank you
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    For the record, it's a nutritional shake.
    Can be used as part of a weight loss or fitness program.
    But if you did your due diligence before flying off the handle, you'd know that.

I'm done with your personal attack bull****.

You've been a member of this site for 6 months. You've lost 10lbs. Why anyone would listen to you about weight loss is beyond me.

Now if they wanted advice on shoddy sales tactics I'd direct them straight to you in a heartbeat.

I lost nearly 90lbs. Never one magic shake involved. And every one else can do it the same way. As far as I can tell Body By Vi must make it HARDER to lose weight.
  • jaxandmaksmom
    Options
    I am in the middle of the 90 day challenge and I am also a promoter of the Body by Vi challenge... I really enjoy the shakes, they give me a lot of energy and I am losing weight and inches. I wish you great success and if you are interested in joining the challenge, feel free to message me... however if you would like you can friend me for that or just to be friends.. :)

see this right here even pisses me off and i am pro body by vi.. i am just not pro trying to sell **** on here...

this is not cool
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    funny thing just happened ... I googled BrettPGH and what do I see?
    A link which reads MFP's MEANEST!

True story bro.

Hmm funny. When I google his screen name I see a link to MFP's Inspiration thread.
    GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png
  • jaxandmaksmom
    Options
    But if you did your due diligence before flying off the handle, you'd know that.

You've been a member of this site for 6 months. You've lost 10lbs. Why anyone would listen to you about weight loss is beyond me.

Now if they wanted advice on shoddy sales tactics I'd direct them straight to you in a heartbeat.

I lost nearly 90lbs. Never one magic shake involved. And every one else can do it the same way. As far as I can tell Body By Vi must make it HARDER to lose weight.

ok since you are doing your personal attacks.. i will respond with i have been on for five months.. and lost 62 lbs.. so what do you have to say to that.. being that you are so much better for losing 90 lbs.. (in an undisclosed amount of time i note)
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lcl97ztTwR1qaqmydo1_500.gif
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

ok since you are doing your personal attacks.. i will respond with i have been on for five months.. and lost 62 lbs.. so what do you have to say to that.. being that you are so much better for losing 90 lbs.. (in an undisclosed amount of time i note)

Hmm...50 pounds 5 Months....No money wasted on a FAD DIET. Eat what I want, Drink what I want. YUM!

FAD DIETS are NOT Healthy in the long run. Please...continue to waste your money and get fat again later.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

I'm going to say that in 1 year, you will have gained it all back and he will still be at his current weight.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    funny thing just happened ... I googled BrettPGH and what do I see?
    A link which reads MFP's MEANEST!

True story bro.

Hmm funny. When I google his screen name I see a link to MFP's Inspiration thread.
    GTFO-Meme-Rage-Face.png

Brett is one of the MOST inspirational and supportive members of this ENTIRE site. True story.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Oh, and funny... when I google redshoeshelley, just imagine what comes up! Pages of spam ads for BBV :noway:
    I-don't-always-be-derpin'-but-when-I-do,-I-prefer-herpa-derp-derp-derp.-Stay-herpin'-and-derpin'-my-friends..jpg
  • jaxandmaksmom
    Options

Hmm...50 pounds 5 Months....No money wasted on a FAD DIET. Eat what I want, Drink what I want. YUM!

FAD DIETS are NOT Healthy in the long run. Please...continue to waste your money and get fat again later.

thats the great part.. i eat what i want.. and drink what i want..
    I wont get fat again.. because i have been learning as i go what i need to do and what i need to have my calories at..

you seem to think that i am some person that sits on my *kitten* and lets the fat come off.. i am working out EVERYDAY.. i am eating healthy and i am eating low cal and low carb.. and i am learning.. ok so i can eat this and not that.. i think that i am using this as a tool is nothing diffrent than going and getting the sleave thing.. really its a tool right.. so the next time someone says they have done that everyone is going to tell them they are going to get fat again right....
    hmmm seems legit
This discussion has been closed.