Body by Vi Visalus Shakes

Options
15678911»

Replies

• sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I was not attacking him, and if you noticed, my other post wasnt directed at anyone. I do not know Brett, and cannot base anything from his posts here besides he does not like to see people swindled,.nor does he like swindlers. My point was that I come back to see what's happened and a see lots of people jumping and saying "Brett is great!" or "He's an influence to us all". Not saying he's not an influence to his friends, glad that he is, very good....but that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

When someone posts that Googling my name brings up "MFP's Meanest" and nothing else I very much appreciate people who know me setting the record straight.

If I come off as harsh it's because I'm trying to help people and prevent them from being swindled. Not sell them a damn thing. I'd like to see Ms. RedShoes make the same claim.

Well...people take harshness as meanness...it happens, people get their feelings hurt, they cry they either move on or they don't. I respect people for their opinions regardless of whether I agree with them or not. But I don't understand having people coming in and 'setting the record straight'...maybe it's because I don't care what people think or have to say about me so much as long as I know and the people I know, know that it's all BS. Either way, I'm not trying to argue with you, just stating that I think it was a little "over board" with multiple friends coming in a "praising your greatness", and that phrase right there is used loosely and sarcastically since you can't hear it the way I'm saying in my head. (omfg...deja vu...nice...lol)
  • redshoeshelley
    redshoeshelley Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Brett can defend his claims with valid arguments about the topic. He doesn't need his friends for that. Attack him personally, especially saying things that aren't true, and well....you'll get us, like it or not.

Where was there an untruth spoken of him?
    We are all entitled to our opinion and from my point of view, he was the one attacking.

Attacking Body By Vi. Not you.

That's the problem with you salespeople. You take it personally when someone doesn't like your magic drink. That's because you need to keep any negative reviews quiet, so you can make your mortgage payment.

This site is not for you to push your drinks. Period. One of the best parts about MFP is that it's free. Stop trying to take advantage of people.

I could easily argue "mortgage payment?" ... what's that?
    But I've chosen not to be arrogant and make this about my own personal financial situation and have focused more so about the product itself which you, once again, have no clue about (nor care to explore).
    I wasn't pushing the drinks ... I was merely providing my feedback to the OP's question to which you responded
    negatively EVERY SINGLE TIME.
    I really don't care how much support you have here ... I have support of my own. A positive network of support. People who can see things from both perspectives.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    My god can we move on about this being about Brett or any popularity contest, the post is about BBV.

Thanks. This has nothing to do with me. I'd love for it not to. It should be about BBV only.

But the damn salespeople try and make it personal...
  • sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My god can we move on about this being about Brett or any popularity contest, the post is about BBV, this is the height of thread hijacking.

Then consider it jacked...
    20111111231845!Rarity_MINE!_S2E2-W_1.0401.png
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My god can we move on about this being about Brett or any popularity contest, the post is about BBV.

Thanks. This has nothing to do with me. I'd love for it not to. It should be about BBV only.

im sorry .. you have yet to make it about anything other than the salespeople and terms.. not once have you made a vaild point on product and what you think is going ot make people grow another head...
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options

I know man it gets aggravating, I've had the pitch from friends at work so often I can recite it.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    im sorry .. you have yet to make it about anything other than the salespeople and terms.. not once have you made a vaild point on product and what you think is going ot make people grow another head...

Because it's the sales tactics I have a problem with. I'll gladly say BBV isn't "bad", just overpriced is all. It's the outrageous and unevaluated claims that drive me up a wall, along with the high pressure sales tactics.

Had no one said "Message me privately for more info" I'd have never said a word. But they did, it's a violation of MFP rules and it's a way for her to lure people into a sales pitch. Why should I quietly let that happen? Why should these MLM products be given a free pass?
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

If you do happen to grow another head, will that one actually have a brain in it?

Just wondering. :flowerforyou:
  • jaxandmaksmom
    Options

Because it's the sales tactics I have a problem with. I'll gladly say BBV isn't "bad", just overpriced is all. It's the outrageous and unevaluated claims that drive me up a wall, along with the high pressure sales tactics.

Had no one said "Message me privately for more info" I'd have never said a word. But they did, it's a violation of MFP rules and it's a way for her to lure people into a sales pitch. Why should I quietly let that happen? Why should these MLM products be given a free pass?

then you and i agree.. i dont like the high pressure sales.. i dont pressure people into it.. i dont talk to people and say buy buy buy and buy from me.. hell if you read through when that women made the comment i said that pissed me off.. shut up... if they want to get it.. they know someone and they will have it taken care of

other than that.. it works for me
  • jaxandmaksmom
    Options

If you do happen to grow another head, will that one actually have a brain in it?

wow.. slinging insults when i have yet to say anything on here other than facts and ask for them in return.. mature.. be proud of yourself.. you keyboard ninja
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    wow.. slinging insults when i have yet to say anything on here other than facts and ask for them in return.. mature.. be proud of yourself.. you keyboard ninja
    Woop.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS65KQht2cXlWTeI3gnZkgpYwm8YAbgLW4h41hVH3rp1HAWRnkP_rBgHYbsmQ
  • jaxandmaksmom
    Options
    Woop.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS65KQht2cXlWTeI3gnZkgpYwm8YAbgLW4h41hVH3rp1HAWRnkP_rBgHYbsmQ

yep that made me laugh
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

If so, I'll take five cases.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    When someone posts that Googling my name brings up "MFP's Meanest" and nothing else I very much appreciate people who know me setting the record straight.
    Yes. This is what made me comment. If everyone wants to keep the discussion to the topic, then lay off googling people and thinking you've "discovered" something about someone who disagrees with you. Especially when you know nothing abou the "MFP Meanest" threads nor the person you're talking about.
  • Scott
    Scott Posts: 204 MFP Staff
    Options
    This topic has been locked due to numerous guideline violations including
    14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

The OP received numerous helpful tips and this topic has now run its course and is locked. It may be deleted at anytime. Please keep the guidelines in mind while posting in the forums, you can find them here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thank you for your cooperation.

Cheers,
    Scott
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.