3 Yr. Anniversary!! 307 lbs. Lost!!! (Picture Heavy!!)

Options

Replies

• sabeen05
    sabeen05 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congratulations!
  • kellybean14
    kellybean14 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WOW. That is an incredible transformation. Congratulations!! All your hard work absolutely paid off. :)
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Happy anniversary! Oh, and fantastic guns by the way! :)
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! Congrats on having the courage and commitment keep going. I know it must have been hard for you, so take pride in the fact that you fought through. Never quit!
  • lkm175
    lkm175 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!..An Inspiration to us all. Congrats!
  • kenoragrrl
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations!
  • melissachipman123
    Options
    Wow good work! Your story is awesome! I hope your surgerys go smooth! Enjoy your much deserved new life! And the joy that being social brings!
  • Awesomom
    Awesomom Posts: 9
    Options
    May God bless you as you gain your life back!! Knee replacement is not an easy surgery, but after what you have been through, I know that you can accomplish it. Make sure you have both knees done at the same time. I did that and given the option, I would do the same thing again. One surgery, one recovery, one rehab. Make sure you also have a great surgeon. If you live in the northeast, I can give you a name of the best! God bless & good luck!!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You are crazy awesome!!! I'm so impressed. I'm proud of you and I don't even know you. Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration. :drinker:
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Your dedication is amazing and that has paid off!!! I think you have a terrific mind set to be able to accomplish this weight loss journey you have set forth. Only good things can follow for you and your life you should be so proud and truly are an inspiration to those who feel like they just cannot do what you have already done. Congratulations and wish you the best on your upcoming surgeries.
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You are my hero. Thank you for sharing your story. Amazing, just amazing. CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    How exciting! Be proud of yourself. You did an amazing job with taking that first step. As a counselor, I have come to realize that often my best teachers are my clients. A few years ago, I had a client talk to me about the 12 steps of AA and how, while he had recieved many other chips, the one that he carried with him was the one day chip because, for him, he had to take things one day at a time. Way to not only step out of your comfort zone but also be an inspiration to others.
  • avocadojones
    Options
    Just Wow!!:noway:
  • tanyar23
    tanyar23 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring!!! Great work and thank you for sharing!!!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    Unbelievably courageous. :happy:
  • julesw734
    julesw734 Posts: 100
    Options
    First of all Happy Anniversary, congratulations ... Your life story inspires people that we can get through this with lots of hard work, and support. Also, it shows us it is a journey and a life sgyle change. You are looking great.. Congratulations again.. Jules
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!!
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and very inspirational, you have done an awesome job. Thank you so much for sharing
  • Kep2005
    Kep2005 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You look incredible! Since dropping so much weight, how has your health been?
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You deserve all the praise you get :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!