What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• ColleenAtherton
    ColleenAtherton Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mine is kind of healthy? Haha, it's strawberries dipped in sour cream and then in brown sugar. Normally you couldn't pay me to touch sour cream, but it's really good in this particular combo! I guess you could use non-fat sour cream but there's no getting around the brown sugar (which is the best part and I used LOTS!).
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have never been a real binger but if you put one of those tubs of cheese balls within reach, I wont be able to stop. Not wierd but thats it. :)
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    This was pre-MFP, but once I ate an entire tub of Pillsbury White Icing--spreading it on animal crackers, and just never stopping. I'm pretty sure I got sick, too :sick:
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, rice, and baked potatoes.
  • gaiareeves
    gaiareeves Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato mash... A LOT of sweet potato mash.

And ketchup. Ate half a bottle of the stuff on it's own.
  • addictwendys
    Options
    Croutons with shredded cheese and French Dressing all mixed together in a bowl. I can't even buy croutons anymore. Boo!
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Spray-cream... Straight out the fridge and into my mouth. TSHHHHHHHH!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    this thread me me want to eat a sheet cake fromt he grocery store or some jalepeno chips and chocolate milk..
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Icing sugar, spoonful after spoonful of it straight out of the packet.
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    Carrots. Lot's and lot's..of carrots.
    :P Plain carrots actually, so I guess it wasn't that bad, but it was way to much for my stomach to handle.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Sahlen's hot dogs, wickles, and habenero mustard......lol, can you say sodium!!!!??????
  • jcm529
    jcm529 Posts: 36
    Options
    Definitely macaroni and cheese. I've eaten an entire box of velvetta shells and cheese by myself.
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Man, I should not be reading this thread before dinner. I'm hungry. Still, I could pass on the fried bugs, chicken gizzards and lemon juice. Myself, I'm a frosting girl.
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    For me, I would say cake icing. I was going to make a cake, but I just ate the icing instead.

ha ha this cracked me up...:)
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    A large jar of green olives, plus...I drank the juice. :sick:
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Carrots. Lot's and lot's..of carrots.
    :P Plain carrots actually, so I guess it wasn't that bad, but it was way to much for my stomach to handle.

i grew up in the country, we had large garden and kids played outside and didn't come in. I love carrots. During summer I would snack on veggies right out of garden. One summer I turned orange, whites of my eyes and skin. My mom thought I had liver problems or something, come to find out; you can eat too many carrots. You'll turn orange :).
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Half a jar of Nutella (the chocolate spread stuff). I used to eat up to that EVERY day..... :sick:

once when i ws a kid, my aunt and uncle gave my family a gift basket that included a jar of nutella. i ate the whole thing. with a spoon. ever since, the smell has turned my stomach a little :sick:
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I binged on certs today. It was cinnamon flavored ( my fav ) hehe, oh well!
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i think the weirdest thing i ever binged on was earth balance (vegan butter) and nutritional yeast. i had a fork, and i'd get little bits of the earth balance on it, and then i'd dip it in the nutritional yeast to coat it, and then i'd eat it. repeatedly.
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I binged on certs today. It was cinnamon flavored ( my fav ) hehe, oh well!

How many Certs qualify as a binge?