I found a bra size calculator that ISN'T wrong! OMG!

Options

Replies

• ArlVAMom
    ArlVAMom Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    There is no substitute for getting to a specialty store that carries a wide range of sizes and trying things on. US girls, try the store {intimacy} if you have one in your city - they don't mess around with measuring tape. Different brands do also vary a bit. But once you find that size and bra that is just right it is life changing! I cringe to think I wasted my 20s wearing such poor fitting bras!
    But thanks for the link, I will try that and see if it works for me! I am usually an F or G cup and it is hard to find the right bra!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    That thing says I am a 40I...I!
  • K8EYDID
    K8EYDID Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great calculator...now I need to find someone to make me a 28DDD bra. I typically wind up in a 32D instead. Good to know, though, and thanks!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    So glad that someone found this from 8/2011 and bumped it.....I haven't tried it but I did add it to my favs for later on!! Thanks!! :)
  • rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    bump
  • lucky2too
    lucky2too Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    2 bumps
  • Jessie1227
    Jessie1227 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    bump to check out later
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    It says 40J. I'm barely a D cup. Fail.
  • glowingcactus
    glowingcactus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40G - really????

But on the basis I don't like the fit of my current bras I can only give it a go!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thanks that was helpful and depressing my c's are officially a's.......
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Ok got it to work when I increased the band size, but a 34 in most brands still cuts off my breathing. thanks for sharing.
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm still a 38D...lol
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    THank you for sharing!!!
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing
  • ljwskinny
    ljwskinny Posts: 8
    Options
    I haven't tried the calculator, but here in the UK the big stores do the same thing. they measure you, always tell me im a 36DD, then i go to bravisimmo, who dont measure but fit by 'looking' and get correctly sized into a 32G. It seems to happen the world over.
  • monkeybrain2012
    Options
    Bump and thanks
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

If you have a larger bust size (like me)--whenever you go down and inch or two in bust size, you wanna know how to calculate your new bra size, but! Company's like Victoria's Secret and others try to put you in HUGE band sizes with small cups...GRRR...you get spill over and saggy boobs, sport's bras that make people yell, "get a bra!" at you when you go running (I kid you not! This happened to me when I was wearing TWO sports bras at once (crappy kind I don't buy anymore that they sell in the sportswear section)). Until that one golden day when you go to a proper bra fitter and they say something like, "Oh no honey! You are NOT at 38DD, you are a 34DDDD!" OMG...seriously...Vic's Secret was shoving me into bras they sold in their store (cups only go to DD there) and because that's how they were taught to size...Sad! For me this wonderful place was the Seattle Flagship Nordstrom (Oh ligurie dept. you really do have my size and care about my fit!)--I swear it nearly made me cry.

Anyhow! I'm lost a few inches since then, been resized and am a 32DDD (yay!). I found this fit calculator that does NOT add 4 inches to your band size when sizing--so the cups are accurate!

http://www.atlastravel.nazwa.pl/mini/

Website is completely random, but this fitter works great. Underbust and Over bust are all you need. :) Happy hunting ladies!

Yay! At last, a quick and easy measuring website!

Thanks OP, just input my own measurements and am WAY OFF with my own bras gonna have to go shopping now.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Yup it's right for me, I was measured just the other day at VS when I was purchasing my newest bra. I thought I was a 34 DD/E but my boobs FINALLY went down a cup *does happy dance* You have no idea how excited I was to see that lol. Now I'm at the cup size I wanna be and don't wanna lose anymore boobage, watch me go flat now lol.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I am guessing that their calc. but be for their brand of bras

b/c it said for me 45AA (us)

51 / 54

idk ..