What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• Shaunky68
    Shaunky68 Posts: 28
    Options
    YES!! lol. I quit the binge drinking as well as bad eating but I swear I could write a cookbook for drunks. :devil:
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    i dont think its weird but my worst binge was sitting down with a large roast chicken and a large KFC potato and gravy and large chips and eating most of it... i still crave the chips and gravy ahhahaha.

worst one was a tin of that caramel sauce stuff made from condensed milk (dulce de leche??)... OMG i was so sick the next day
  • susiesweets
    Options
    worst one was a tin of that caramel sauce stuff made from condensed milk (dulce de leche??)... OMG i was so sick the next day

I think I have a can of that in my fridge right now minus 3 tbls or so spooned right out of the can. :ohwell:
  • cheesy_blasters
    cheesy_blasters Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I stopped buying pita bread because I'd end up eating an entire bag whenever I'd get stressed out.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure.... There's nothing weird about eating an entire box of oreos in one sitting is there?
  • bikechic61
    bikechic61 Posts: 39
    Options
    boiled eggs when pregnant. Chocolate pudding and green olives in one sitting. Still do that.
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    a container of dark chocolate frosting :(
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Alfredo sauce....I could eat 2 bottles of it by myself. :noway:
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i don't really "binge" but... a spoonful of peanut butter, nutella, and honey lol
  • LeggiGetsFit
    LeggiGetsFit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    As soon as I read through every page of this thread I went and binged on froyo... :( damn me!
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure.... There's nothing weird about eating an entire box of oreos in one sitting is there?

oh no, nothing weird about that. ;)
    i did this a couple weekends ago..

another thing i used to binge on would be a can of hormel chili, with cream cheese & regular cheese melted and mixed together and dip chips in it. oh yum.
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Mhmm, hot tortillas with honey and butter!
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Alternating spoonful of peanut butter, spoonful of marmite, spoonful of jam to polish off a whole jar of both peanut butter and jam (not marmite though).
  • lsapphire
    lsapphire Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    used to be a whole can of coconut pecan frosting, now i "binge" by having 2 servings of jalapeno chips. Making progress lol
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    mopani worms and maize porridge :) ate loads of worms but couldn't bring my self
    to eat the heads. I thought the worms tasted a bit like peanut butter. I was living in South Africa
    at the time
  • ScarletFoxx
    Options
    Either Golden Syrup or half a can of Carnation Caramel from the tin with a pinch of salt!
    Or if I'm feeling especially disgusting I'll make a 'Snickers' sandwich with loads of peanut butter, nutella and butter haha :D
  • 8Tinkerbell8
    Options
    God that sounds good!!
  • 8Tinkerbell8
    Options
    Yep. been there.
  • 8Tinkerbell8
    Options
    Wasabi and soy almonds and Pepsi One!!
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <
    I am the one in the black t-shirt! :happy: chapati and vanilla ice-cream! So so tasty! Hahahahaha!:laugh: