Mind Vs. Body = 85 lbs down (pics!)

Options

Replies

• lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow that was an awesome story.... you look marvelous!!!! Thanks for the inspiration! :drinker: here's to the last few pounds!!!
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    Well done! I started at about the same weight as you after my second baby. I just woke up and realized that I didn't want to be that size anymore. I'm only at about 185 right now, but I feel so much better, and my confidence has increased a million fold, which makes a huge difference. It really is a hard journey sometimes, but it is so worth it.
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • buddingrose
    buddingrose Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing i really some help... i really need desire to lose the weight. i need prayer really bad. this post encouraged me again thanks for sharing
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    congrat' ! you look amazing !
  • kayladharper
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
  • SistaHope
    SistaHope Posts: 23
    Options
    Go Miss Molly! =) That photo is from you just LAST summer??! And NOW? Wow, woman....you've totally rocked it! I'm a gal with curves too~You've inspired me. You're looking like a mean machine~Summer 2012 is gonna be a different world for you! Congratulations on all your hard work~now don't blow it! =)
  • naslonaker
    naslonaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!! Thanks for the extra motivation!!
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing, this is why I love this site!
  • CristaA42962
    CristaA42962 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing, Add me to your friend list please.Great motivation and determination.
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    You look gorgeous!! Congrats!!
  • rysprincess94
    rysprincess94 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Your tranformation is amazing. What an inspiration! I started this at 273, not far off your start weight and looking at your pics we could be sisters. Built exactly the same. Seeing your after pics make me hopeful that I will look like that at the finish line to my weight loss journey! Keep up the great work!

Nicole
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous!! You should be really proud of yourself :)
  • veganpoler
    veganpoler Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look so healthy and strong now!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!

Congratulations, you are starting and ending where my goals are as well! Thanks for the inspiration to keep going!!

Shae
  • Tadeudz
    Tadeudz Posts: 16
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done :) Any tips for those of us starting out?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Oh my! You look so much younger and so amazing! I have been having such a difficult time, and your post has really helped me. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options
    Good job! We have similar stories, except I'm down just 24 vs 80+ You inspire me!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!