What is your main REWARD after you have reached your Goal

Options

Replies

• Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I would say tattoo... but I know I won't wait that long (I have said it before and have ended up just getting it done anyways) I actually am thinking about a photo shoot...so my mom has some decent pics of me that I will allow her to hang up in her house - the last ones that she has of me are from 12 years ago.
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    tattoo
  • oneonezerozerozero
    oneonezerozerozero Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Commissioning my favorite artist to draw me, I hope. Original art is awesome, art of me looking the way I want to is even better, and supporting independent artists is the best! As an artist I might be biased in this regard, but I do love supporting my fellow artists when I can, and commissioning my favorite artist will be quite the treat since her work is way out of my ordinary budget.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    The reward will be looking and feeling healthy and strong. RAWR!
    The reward: TO LIVE WELL!

:bigsmile:
  • Happy_Healthy_Babe
    Options
    I'm only 4.5kgs away from my goal :-D

I plan on getting a photoshoot done, something fun :-)
  • collywot
    collywot Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a stash in my bedside drawer, I pay myself $20 for every kilo I lose, it's a guilt free shopping trip....now I've read these I'm thinking I should pay myself per pound!
  • cravingcollarbone
    Options
    Midway goal is to fit into my smaller Juicy Couture tracksuit.
    I want to reward myself with clothes, really.
    Maybe higher priced stuff since I will feel more confident (hopefully) & they'll actually be worth the money.
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    New clothes. Found a store I adore: http://www.downeastbasics.com/ and trip w/ husband & kids to Disneyland!!!
    ahhh thats my goal tooo :) Savings 10 dollars for every pound so I will buy me somethings (clothes and more Clothes) in Cali. Have 90 more to go :)
    Ooo!! Good idea! I'd have like $1k lol. But I've already dropped something like 4-5 sizes with 30lbs!!
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A tattoo or two. Definitely new clothes and material to sew my own.

And I plan on getting some action................. lol :blushing:

lol - this, except the bit about the tattoo...
  • SusanLovesToEat
    SusanLovesToEat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    To have sex with my husband totally naked-with the lights on! :wink:
  • mommajolynn
    mommajolynn Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a tattoo or 2.. :)

A whole new wardrobe
    a awesome bikini (maybe lol)
    go to the mall and try on EVERYTHING!
  • broadway_Calls
    broadway_Calls Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I will allow a photo of me in a bikini to exist
    I wore one last year, I was probably about 130lb but nowhere near toned enough for photographic evidence. Here's hoping this summer it'll happen!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Definitely a shopping spree. My husband said he would pay for breast implants if I want them. :)
  • animejennie
    animejennie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My reward will be finally having extra money NOT spending every last dime on my trainer! Oh, how I miss my old bank balances. . .

My husband and I have talked about breast implants but I don't know just yet about that...
  • terryrh
    terryrh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My reward is going to be clothes and a beach holiday with friends, also going to reward myself with a new goal to work towards like trying P90 to build muscle

And since (fingers crossed) i'll reach my goal around the time i have a few parties and family events i'll reward myself with a few days of eating and drinking without stressing over calories
  • taylor_lynn
    Options
    Belly button piercing!
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Definitely new wardrobe!! I want to be able to wear skirts and dresses and feel confident in them. Also tank tops!! I have such big arms....I don't wear anything where the sleeves are shorter than elbow length.
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    My reward? The best roles in local shows.

I love being on the stage, and performing in musicals. I'm a natural, and a fantastic singer to boot. Unfortunately, my weight has always crippled my chances in being cast in most great parts. Once I've dropped the weight, I'll no longer have any obstacles, and that will be a VERY sweet reward.
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Other than better health and generally feeling better and more confidence; I’m planning a series of rewards for every time I hit a mini goal

1. Cartilage piercing
    2. Second earring piercing
    I have always wanted these piercings but I’m terrified of needles so I’m going to get over it and not let fear hold me back

3. New shoes :love:
    I LOVE shoes – not necessarily expensive ones just anything cute that catches my eye (usually sneakers)

4. New clothes and a retro swimsuit (1950s high waist 2 piece :love: )
    I LOVE how these look and this would be the only way I would wear a 2 piece (other than a tankini with legit shorts not the bikini bottoms that most have)
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Vacation!! I want to go to an all-inclusive in Mexico and chill on the beach for a few days. If i make my goal, I will be chilling in a bikini.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!