Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone in their 30's or 40's?

Replies

• chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Proud to be 36 and aging like fine wine :)
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    34, will be 35 next month! :) Feel free to add me!
  • gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi, I'm 46. I have lost 65.5 pounds with 5.5 more to go and am always looking for motivation and to motivate others. Add me as a friend.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Hi there, I turned 40 in January. Loving the 40s so far!
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    I'm 35 but getting younger every day ;)!
  • 33 and adding you now!!! The more suppott the better!!
  • rbn718
    rbn718 Posts: 2
    Just joined. 33years old 6 ft 2 and 260 pounds.
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Hi, 37 next month. I lost 60lbs just over a year ago. Cant seem to keep the momentum going for the last 45. Please anyone and everyone add me.
  • tloreen
    tloreen Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in my 40's and have about 40 pounds to lose. I am keeping it real and made a goal of one pound per week. But I am struggling to stay under that calorie count. I added a meal to my diary that is called "late night mindless eating", my other goal is to make that be empty eventually!
  • jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Proud to be 36 and aging like fine wine :)

I'm going on 36 and I ALWAYS say that too :laugh:
  • Mamao7
    Mamao7 Posts: 79
    Hey everyone, I'm 37 and would love to get to know and encourage and be encouraged also... feel free to add me.. looking for a support system on the bad days and ppl to share the good days with also.. I have about 100 lbs to lose, taking a day at a time.... wow that's a scary thing to admit..to say out loud..
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Hello! I am 38 years old tomorrow!!!
    You can add me.
    I will be happy to encourage you and help you stay motivated!
    :happy:
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    46 here and feeling better than I ever have , It's just a freakin number! Now get down and give me 20!
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    I'm 36 and looking to lose another 20 - 30 lbs. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    I just turned 40 last Thursday and I need to lose about 70 pounds.... always looking for more support and motivation. This is hard!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    41, and friend's request sent
  • flitenfly
    flitenfly Posts: 5 Member
    Hello, I am 37 and have only been a member for a week and am getting used to the site and what it has to offer. I would love to be added to your support group. I have a lot of weight to lose and am just getting started. 80lbs is my goal to lose.
  • I just turned 50 ...do I qualify to be your friend? I just found this site and joined yesterday. I need to lose 40 pounds. Been a yo-yo dieter all my life. How did I let this happen again!!!:sad: Feein Strong though:wink:
  • melisabee
    melisabee Posts: 19
    I am 45 and have recently joined. Anyone feel free to add me. :-)
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Hey there I am 34 and I have been on MFP for about a year and half. I originally lost 50 pounds last year and managed to kep mot of it off but I had a goal of 70-80 pounds total. So now I am back on religously everyday to lose that last 30 or so pounds. Good luck in your journey and add me if you like :)