Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I pray every day for smaller breasts.....a 32DDD is overwhelming.
    Especially for my size.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I wont complain if I get down to a C cup. Right now the old girls are a flabby D, but were a not so flabby DD 9 months ago. Hopefully time will be on my side and the skin will firm up a bit, but I'm not expecting miracles.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I didn't want smaller breasts, but I knew it would happen. I'm actually happier with the smaller size though, because my husband said he likes them more because they're slightly firmer :blushing:
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to be a C cup! I'm an F ugh
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Not me.. I want bigger. I'm only B :frown:
  • Goldenhuman99
    Options
    I'm a G right now and I would love to be a D or C...
  • nicolebeck89
    nicolebeck89 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would give up my D's for a nice B cup any day!!!!
  • Rizabees
    Rizabees Posts: 80
    Options
    Largest size I've been is a 38 H.
    I want to be a 34 or 36 DD at biggest.
    I know that's big compared to plenty of women, but that's what i was when i was 13/14.
    I've talked to my husband about a breast reduction, and if it's covered by our insurance I'll be getting that once I've lost all my weight and kept it off for a bit.
  • MZNIKKIBOO
    MZNIKKIBOO Posts: 190
    Options
    yes yes yes cuter bras!
  • BrionyTallis
    BrionyTallis Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes I want to be a smaller size ... too much weight on my back and chest depending if i am vertical or horizontal ... haven't run in forever because I can't find an adequate sports bra to keep the girls under control. I would love to be able to run again.
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Yes I like mine this way now. I was like 38D (I was nursing though). Now I am like 34... a small c, but not quite a b.

I like them because now I can sleep comfortably on my stomach at night and they are perkier and don't really sag much like they did when they were bigger.
  • jettyib1
    jettyib1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    The bra's cost so much when you are a 38 F like me. I want to be able to buy cheap bra's at walmart etc.
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I was a D cup when I graduated high school (size 4, so they were BIG!)....a DDD when I had my first son....H after I had my second son....I am now a G....I would love my D's back, but I want them perky and firm like they were back then, too!
  • Would love to be a C with no sag - I swear I was born with DD's even before the extra weight!
  • Windy32
    Windy32 Posts: 54
    Options
    i am a 40DD right now I would love to go to a C cup. If they don't shrink with weight loss I am thinking about seeing if I can get them reduced. I know our insurance will cover it as long as I can show they are causing problems. Right now I suffer from tension headaches that start in my shoulders.
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    Yes, I would like to be a C cup again. My husband on the other hand would prefer them to stay the size they are now.
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I was thrilled when I went from a 40DDD to a 36D. In the end when I'm at my goal weight for at least 2 years I'm going to get a lift/reduction if they are still bigger than a C cup at that point.

Same here. I was a little bit bigger a 40G and after 40lbs gone I'm a full 38DDD. I would be quite happy with a 36 or 38 C or D.
    Time even before kids has not been kind to me . I'm sure after 2 or 3 years of getting a chest the perkiness went away. I would hopefully like to only wait 1 year, get a referral and give them a lift and even them out.
    I was so ecstatic when I went in and bought new bras last week. Hopefully in another month or two I'll have to go buy more.
  • mecaseyrn
    mecaseyrn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I got a breast reduction after being a 38DDD for most of my life. In 2010 I got a breast reduction and am now a 36C. Best decision of my life! I never lose weight in my chest and I had so many side effects from being big breasted on a small frame that it was an amazing opportunity!
    If you can find a plastic surgeon who will do a reduction via your insurance and you aren't afraid of a small amount of pain, I highly recommend! It helps greatly with my ability to exercise now!
    I know easy way out,,,,,
  • oakhollow
    oakhollow Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a very small frame woman and was a G cup. Two years ago I got breast reduction and am so happy. I am now a size 30-32D which is still bigger than I really wanted but I look and feel so much better.
  • ltgw2000
    ltgw2000 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It isn't just bras that are expensive and difficult to size properly when you are a 34E or F as I am. Swimsuits are a nightmare!!! i envy the women with B or C cups who can buy swimsuits off the rack. I have to find a specialty shop. I hope I lose some breast size with weight loss, but realistically I know it won't be much. If I had significant back pain I would think about surgery, but I hate the scars.