Anyone in their 30's or 40's?

Options

Replies

• wendyj441
    wendyj441 Posts: 17
    Options
    38 and looking to lose 50lbs.....long road to go but I have a focus and an idea of what I want to accomplish
  • carmen31
    carmen31 Posts: 9
    Options
    hi ...my name is carmen...i'm 33 about to years ago i lost about 20 pounds and felt great....i got really busy....and let myself go again:sad: and now i have to lose 30 pounds.....i know i can do it because i did it one but i need support and encoragement......some tuff love too:grumble: ....please be part of my journey....

i just started the insanity program from beachbody...is great really love it...but this site helps me to keep motivated....
  • jimc2334
    jimc2334 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi, 37 always looking to make new friends. feel free to add me!
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined yesterday. I'm 30 and need to lose 20 pounds.
  • Janettecolantonio
    Options
    Hello My name is Janette and I am 31
  • Janettecolantonio
    Options
    I joined last October but I started my weight loss journey in March of last year I was 408 pounds I have lost 181 pounds to date. I have a total of 86 more pounds to go.
  • Goldenhuman99
    Options
    36 I don't feel like it though, I guess I have a young spirit. You can add me if you like...:)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Hi! 47 since January! i am aiming to lose 10 - 15 more! I lost 15 already... it's gonna be an uphill battle they tell me, But I'mm gonna do it anyway!!!! :)
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am also in my 30's and have about 40 pounds to lose. I have been here for a while but have let go and ready to try again. I'd love to be a mutual support system. I know I could use all the encouragement I can get.
  • shondaj81
    shondaj81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hey I'm 30! lol Im new to this site and trying to lose 20lbs!
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    I'm 35 this year...I'm here most days logging and checking in on friends. I'm having a harder time getting into a losing trend this time than I have in the past, but I'm determined to finally get off all of my weight this time, and to really create a sustainable healthy lifestyle...feel free to add me if you like, that goes for anyone here. :)
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it, but I am in my mid 40's and have over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me. Just beware, I get a little strange sometimes. You are also welcome to read my blog if you like.
  • tjwood70
    tjwood70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am 41 and welcome anyone to add me to work this journey together! I have been logging for a little over 90 days.
  • halfretird
    halfretird Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me ..i need friends just started not long ago lost 20 lbs so far not on this site but i still have a ways to go ...ive been very impressed with this site ...I'm in your age group.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I'm 41 :wink:
  • chocoholicdiva
    chocoholicdiva Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 myself, looking for new friends all the time!!! Add me if you like!!!

Jennifer (chocoholicdiva) :flowerforyou:
  • k8es
    k8es Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'll be 32 on Friday :drinker: I have about 35-45 lbs to lose. I have some great friends but would love to add some more! Right now I am doing Jillian Michael's Body Revolution (I love me some Jillian!) and C25K. I really want to try some new things this summer and step out of my comfort zone.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    i am 41
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    I'm 35, I've lost 101 lbs so far, feel ree to add me, if anyone wants to add me feel free, you can never have enough support !
  • nikkasmama
    nikkasmama Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 32