girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• dotti1121
    dotti1121 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Right ankle - kids' initials with a halo above :)
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Leg is shown in profile picture and this is the latest....2 sessions in. Probably many more to go. She will be riding a dragon that covers the back, when done
    PicsArt_PicsArt_1338939103907.jpg
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    sorry if this doesn't work/pic is too big, first time uploading pics.
    I've got 5 but my fav is the one one my thigh (grabbed this pic from my tattoo artists facebook page) I don't have any on this computer :(

419416_10150594107932293_2115204305_n.jpg

Love this!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have only 1 so far which is a shooting star on my right inner ankle. Sorry no picture.

I plan on getting "Though she be but little, she is fierce" on my outer left ankle soon. I want to make this one cool and funky but I am trying to think of a way to do it..I dont really just want the words..maybe on a scroll since it's a Shakespeare quote...

and my ultimate reward for when I lose 100 pounds will be the word Stronger on my left wrist.
  • LeilaFace
    LeilaFace Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Ankles -
    Left- Hawaiian Islands and my family's Amakua
    Right - Halloween band
    legscopy.jpg

Chest -
    Two Butterflies - one is a zombie one is a vampire.
    Photo-0237.jpg
    IMG00033.jpg
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Outside right ankle (angel) and lower back (set of wings with halo and heart in middle of wings).
  • Pip_squeak
    Pip_squeak Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    .........bump
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    < --- this is all I have for now.
  • aki7chien
    aki7chien Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have 14. Here are some of mine.

My latest (on my left calf) - got it 11 days ago
    spookyinstagram.jpg

My back piece
    sisterhood.jpg

My feet
    l_925c8dd73e51ab44d600529ad8cdeee7.jpg

Left sleeve (done by Hannah Aitchison of LA Ink fame)
    l_3cb2283fe9d1c21511ffec0168b9822d.jpg

Right sleeve
    l_c54ec545bb042ddb81e6d90e9cde884e.jpg

Folks I think we have a winner! Amazing art! ;-)
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    I have a big ol' octopus on my right thigh - I've had it for 2 years and I'm gonna add some wave-y black/grey shading background to it in early July.
    I also have two birds on the tops of my feet that are nearing 5 years old.
  • Fluxx2009
    Fluxx2009 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have three girls w/ crowns on my left arm, a dragon holding a heart with a cat in it on my right arm, a rat around my ankle, a symbol on my nape, a griffon on my left collarbone and a gargoyle on my right, and finally three out of five dragons done on my back.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ankles -
    Left- Hawaiian Islands and my family's Amakua
    Right - Halloween band
    legscopy.jpg

THIS! ^^^^^ is a great picture!

Thanks to all you beautiful women for sharing your amazing ink! I am a fan...
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have only 1 so far which is a shooting star on my right inner ankle. Sorry no picture.

I plan on getting "Though she be but little, she is fierce" on my outer left ankle soon. I want to make this one cool and funky but I am trying to think of a way to do it..I dont really just want the words..maybe on a scroll since it's a Shakespeare quote...

and my ultimate reward for when I lose 100 pounds will be the word Stronger on my left wrist.

I'm getting that quote too! I want it with pictures on my thighs though (my reward when I feel toned enough)
    I also want a compass on my right forearm, which may eventually turn into a pirate ship scene sleeve, maybe. And a heart with my best friend's eye in the middle (matching tattoos) on the other.

Ones I already have are: Roses that wrap around my wrists (profile picture), a lily on the back of my neck for my mom, a paw print on my foot, a trail of butterflies up my right calf, and "To Love & Be Loved" on the back of my left ribs.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Cartoon devil character on my right thigh and a tramp stamp on my back. :)
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    tribal dragon on upper back right below my neck, a star with skulls in it on my left wrist and a cover up tat on my *kitten* of a red and black star that looks like it was clawed by a tiger (got it to cover up a name on my *kitten*)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    heartmusic.jpg

on my right wrist.. more to come though
  • thirty2fouettes
    thirty2fouettes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    still saving up for mine.....you know the saying right? "good tattoos aren't cheap, and cheap tattoos aren't good", but once finished i'll have a full back tattoo of Malificent and her black and purple thorny rose vines, green flames, and 3 little birds perched on a branch above the chaos, i also want her Crow "Diablo" somewhere in there lol.....i have a thing for dragons, Disney and purple.....Jellaby, Elliott (Pete's Dragon) and Mushu....they'll find their way onto my keister soon enough lol
  • agleckle
    agleckle Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I have "13.1" on my right ribcage... will be getting my second tattoo in the next month or so.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    Right lower back - A heart with a biohazard like symbol around it.
    Between my shoulder blades - Banners that read 'Pain is temporary, Pride is forever"
    Back of my left shoulder - The symbol for strength of heart
    Upper left arm capping my shoulder - My weight loss tat ... it's stargazer lillies with the words Dream Believe Achieve
    Upper right arm capping my shoulder - Tiger lillies, the symbol for Mother, a butterfly with a tigers face in it, and my Mom's memorial tat which is her name with a forget me not flower!

I am a canvas and more will be added! :)
  • HURLEYX3RO
    HURLEYX3RO Posts: 269
    Options
    Avenged Sevenfold Deathbat - Left Side

Hurley Star with swirly things - Right Side (beltline to ribs)

Pistol - Left Pelvic Bone Area

Diamond - Right Pelvic Bone Area

foREVer - Left Collar Bone

Roman numerals for 7-12 with a star in the middle. - Left Ring Finger

Spyro The Dragon - Between shoulder blades

"I will never falter, I'll stand my ground" - Right foot