If you could punch anyone, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• ashmarie484
    ashmarie484 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Kristen Stewart & GWB
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    The ***** who came in the restaurant the other day I work at.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    CoWorker, no question. That guy has wasted more money with his whining than anyone I've ever met
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    MY HUSBAND'S EX!!! She constantly thinks that he wants to replace her with me in their daughter's life but SHE is the one trying to replace him with the deadbeat boyfriend she has!! :)
  • LadyAce2010
    LadyAce2010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    *Deleted post*

(Don't quite have this thing down yet)
  • LadyAce2010
    Options
    The very next person who asks me if I am pregnant
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    The guy at the gym that insists on working out in front of the bar rack which prevents others from getting weights off the rack. Pick up your weights and move so others can get to the weights.

I had never even thought of that.... thank you for pointing it out. I didn't realize what I was doing until you said it.
  • LadyAce2010
    Options
    Mine would be the kid who played Harry Potter. That dude has such a punchable face.

LOL!:laugh:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    The programming exec who thought giving the Kardashians 4 TV shows was a good idea.
  • lisy28
    lisy28 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    tom cruise ugh i just wanna slap him!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to think of someone, however the replies here are too funny to pass up on... :laugh:
  • ntw25
    ntw25 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    The guy from cake boss........several times, very hard
  • bgutermuth
    Options
    My boss...or just about anyone that I work with.

And about 98% of the people in government across ALL the boards...anyone that cuts education and jobs to give themselves and corporations bonuses and anyone that tries to infringe on our rights and anyone that gets all up in my uterus.

And slow walking people....I'd like to punch them in the back of the head (like the line of teenagers across the mall that makes it impossible to go around, not the ones that have other injuries or ailments)
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    My daughter's father! What a complete piece of @$#%!!!!
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    jesus.

just 'cause.
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    This little girl in my daughter's dance class. She is plain MEAN. She goes out of her way to be cruel and unkind to the other girls. Maybe it'd be more appropriate to punch her mother or father, but when I see her bratty face, I get mad.
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Any celebrity!!
  • susansmoaks
    susansmoaks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    stupid biotches at work who think they are the shiznit and they are really effing retarded
  • kelleybelly35
    kelleybelly35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    my SO he has been a real *kitten* lately
  • kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    This little girl in my daughter's dance class. She is plain MEAN. She goes out of her way to be cruel and unkind to the other girls. Maybe it'd be more appropriate to punch her mother or father, but when I see her bratty face, I get mad.

Jeez child abuse!! haha tell your daughter to handle it