Any ladies out there my height? I'm 5' 7 1/2" (5'7"-5'8")?

Options

Replies

• nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with a goal of 18% body fat. I'm currently 138 and still looking to drop about 5 or so pounds.

Set a goal like this. try to stay away from the BMI chart as it fits only one type of person with one type of build.
  • MeFit2day
    MeFit2day Posts: 1
    Options
    I am 5' 8" and 130lbs. When I train harder I am around 125lbs. :happy:
  • africaa
    africaa Posts: 228
    Options
    160 (but it depends)
  • athleticknit
    Options
    im 5 ft 8 and my healthy weight is between 9st - 11st however im currently 8st 12 (124) and im healthy and got good tone but its all about eating right and working out for your body type ;)
  • charanne52
    charanne52 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7 3/4" altlhough I usually say I am 5'8". I am looking to land at about 155 when I finish my weight loss but I am almost 60 years old. I would be shooting for around 135 if I was still in my 20's or 30's because that was what I was back then.
  • mommybird1
    mommybird1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi.. I am almost 41 years old and 5'8". I was orginally 164 and I am now at my goal of 145-146. Back in my younger days I was around 130-135 and I thought that is the weight I wanted to return to when I started this in January. But I changed my mind. I am running a few times a week (running 5K races), doing weight circuit training about 2 times a week and walking almost everyday. I feel great and honestly if I lost any more, I think I would look too skinny and not fit and healthy. So.. I switched to maintenance calories and continue to workout everyday if possible. Hope that helps!!!
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" tall. My goal weight right now is 160 lbs. I'm a pear shape with a large frame.

I used this website to get an idea of what I would look like:

http://www.mybodygallery.com/
  • MarieAnneN
    MarieAnneN Posts: 205
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with a goal of 18% body fat. I'm currently 138 and still looking to drop about 5 or so pounds.

Same goal at 5p9 but for 19% body fat, it leads me to 154 lbs in my case.
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and weigh 198lbs currently. I started at 215lbs and I go to curves 5x a week and currently doing the JM 30 day shred. Day 8 level 2 and loving it!

My goal weight is 150lbs and we'll see how I feel when I get there.
  • newfitTasha
    newfitTasha Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    my goal weight is 130ish, right now I'm 157
  • karavanderkooy
    karavanderkooy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am the same height as you. I started at 147, and I am down to 127 with the goal of 125.
  • Mcghee252
    Mcghee252 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal weight is around 150. I am pretty muscular and I don't want to lose all of my curve! My sister is 5'7.5 and around 125 and she looks like a model! I guess its all about your body type! 150 and 125 are both healthy BMIs for the heights so wherever you feel the best at you should go for! :)
  • wendicamy
    wendicamy Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck! Dont give up! I have rough days too, but I try to remember a day is just that...ONE day! Tomorrow is a new one to do even better in. You can do it! :)
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"8.5, currently weigh 185ish, started at 241lbs and my goal weight is to get to about 170. lost 56lbs since last year (few days away from the big 365) I'm currently maintaining my weight as I've basically not really been able to lose anything for a few months. Doctor suggested maintaining for 6 months then going for the last 15lbs so that's me. I know my ultimate goal is higher than most this height but that weight in my opinion would suit my body shape, will be easier for me to maintain, plus I like my butt!
  • reallyally1
    Options
    I'm 5'7"! Right now I weigh about 172 lbs. My goal is to get down to 160 and then determine how much more weight that I want to lose. I'll probably end up somewhere in the 145-155 lb range. But I've been overweight my whole life so I honestly don't know what I'll look like at that size. The last time I was at my current weight, I was 14 (I'm 22 now), so I'm really just shooting in the dark here...
  • Anniedrops20
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and weigh 163. I feel my best when I'm around 135/140 so that's my goal. Middle age makes it hard to keep the lbs off!
  • RealHealthQuest
    RealHealthQuest Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7, currently 150lbs, which is within what they say is a healthy weight range for someone of my height, but its towards the high end. That is why I selected a goal weight of 130lbs. It is not as small as the 120lbs they say Is still healthy ( I just don't think I would look good that thin), but it is on the lower end of my range allowing me 'wiggle room' if you will to expand and still be healthy.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height as you - Ideally, I should be about 140, but I'd be more than happy when I get to 160 (I've been at 190 and felt okay with that). Guess it'd change once I'd see that again :P
  • livinfitanfun
    Options
    5'7 here as well. I am currently 162 and going to get down to 130-135. Anything lower than that on my build will not looks so hot! Also if you like you or anyone else in our height range can add me!
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    goal: 145-150