girls with tattoos

Options

Replies

• jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Full back piece of 2 large lotus flowers and tribal vines. First tattoo, one sitting 3 1/2 hours.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    381644_271255432921672_177664515614098_681163_519312496_n1.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    I have a leopard print quarter sleeve and "true beauty if forever" written in script on my foot.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Right shoulder. Horseshoe with a tiger swallowtail butterfly, my horse's registered name, her birthday, and her deathday. 2ish hours, one sitting, not painful at all, and was my first tattoo.

Getting done in December...EMS Star of Life with a cardiac rhythm on my left foot and wrapping up my ankle. Definitely going to the same guy that did my first one.
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    This realllllly makes me want another tattoo!!!!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    A small silhouette of a cat on my shoulder!
  • PrincessKittenpants
    Options
    <<<<<Upper back! It is an Om with my sons name and birth date imbedded into it.
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Full back, ribs, short sleeves and shorts with lower left leg in process. Lots of dragons, skulls, water, flowers, birds, tigers and panthers. Left rib is a giant black widow, right rib has a huge skull. I have the molecular structures of my brain tattooed on the right side of my head....ya....I'm covered!
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    tatsandsophie005.jpg

tatsandsophie004.jpg

My sister and I are planning a "sisters" tattoo. We're debating either getting a quote from Lilo and Stitch, "Family means no one gets left behind, or forgotten." or getting a three leaf shamrock, with each leaf having something that represents each of the three sisters in it. But we haven't decided yet.
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    Back of right shoulder: yin yang (product of too much gin)
    Left ankle; memorial heart with "love unconditionally" under it
    right hip: a rose
    left .. uh... 'hip" but really low. Not visible even in a bikini: heart with keylock.
  • joyb31
    joyb31 Posts: 8
    Options
    So, is that a like or a dislike?..Lol:huh:
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just one for me...in between my shoulders blades. It's an Amaryllis.

tattoo.jpg
  • _Triple_S_
    _Triple_S_ Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    wow....there's alot of amazing artwork
  • MrsV323
    MrsV323 Posts: 8
    Options
    Tribal butterfly on the small of my back, celtic symbol for strength on the back of my neck, and a chocolate chip cookie ontop of my left foot lol :) I have a mole there that my family and friends always called it a chocolate chip... so I put it on a cookie lol i would post a picture of it, but i'm not sure how to do it.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Idk how to load pics on replies. On my right ankle written in elven :" Be good or be good at it " with a dragonfly under it., with teal wings
  • joyb31
    joyb31 Posts: 8
    Options
    11 here!..Italian flag on my left hip (says Italia over it)..right hip~Piglet..left ankle~duck w/my daughter's name & birthdate..right ankle~panther..Also, left ankle~son's birthdate & name..2 tattooed rings (one on each ring finger)..left wrist (underneath)~Chinese symbol for wicked..left top wrist~Sopravivere (Survive in Italian)..Right top wrist~Mother..also, butterflies..& last but least Eeyore tattoo. =):love:
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    <
    Just this one...for now

Got this one on my right shoulder in Tahiti while on my honeymoon (and I kissed a real dolphin - see my photos :bigsmile: ). I would eventually like to get another (or two...), similar tribal style as this.
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just one for me...in between my shoulders blades. It's an Amaryllis.

tattoo.jpg

Gorgeous!
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    two of mine:

a maori hammerhead (I'm half maori):

6f878a71.jpg

and a lotus flower and buddist symbol
    e3f6517c.jpg

I also have a big edward allen poe inspired sillohette of crows and branches with creed lyrics across my left shoulder, 3 stars on my inner right wrist, a wolf outline on the inside of my elbow and a cat on my stomach
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Small of back - Chinese symbol for Tiger...but only special people get to see it. ;)