Down 82 lbs... and 150 to go! With scary pic's! Beware!!

Options

Replies

• Harleene
    Harleene Posts: 5
    Options
    WOW! So very impressive! I appreciate your honesty and insight.
  • Tristis
    Tristis Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Good going! I understand about working on the stuff in your head, first. I'm looking forward to seeing more progress pictures from you. :)
  • Mandy86orta
    Options
    Those are wonderful pictures :) You have done simply amazing!! Keep going :) BEST WISHES
  • jonesyx6
    jonesyx6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Not scary pics...INSPIRATIONAL! WTG! Keep going! We are all right here with you!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up!
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    Good job! Your pictures aren't scary! I can see a big difference. Keep it up!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Good for you to realize that it is about way more than the food we shove in our mouths!!
    No doubt you will continue to be successful, and this you will keep it off!
    Congratulations!!!
    Ivy
  • redcat17
    redcat17 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Not scary pics at all! You look great, and congrats on getting healthy mentally and physically. It can be tough, but like you said, with the right support we all can do it! Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!! Be proud and keep kicking *kitten*!
  • Peppah7
    Peppah7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You are on your way girl - congrats!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud of those pics!!!
  • Denybonita
    Denybonita Posts: 10
    Options
    Way to go Tina!!!! You're doing great!!!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    you are incredible! you got this! you're in the right place and doing so well. keep up the great work. would love to be friends!
  • lilorphann
    lilorphann Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such amazing progress!
  • ginabu666
    ginabu666 Posts: 4
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work :)
  • Mlmr310
    Mlmr310 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You are doing amazing! Keep it up! You can do it!
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Bet you're feeling better--and it only gets better from here! You did right to get your foundation in order first. There will be many challenges to it, you'll find out if it's well built yet--but you can keep on adding to it if you find a weak place. You know how now! Remember, remember, remember to hang in there when there's a setback and then go on forward when you catch your breath. I've been dealing with plateau issues lately, I sure have to remind myself to keep my wits about me and remember what I know. Congratulations on all you've done so far! Thanks for sharing, you've encouraged many others.
  • lunchlady1208
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job!!! :bigsmile:
  • malins2
    malins2 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing Tina! You're doing a great job and you're a great inspiration for other people! You have every reason to be very proud of yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!