What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    mine was taken about 2.5 minutes after we were married. My husband looks awfully relieved in this pic!
  • siren1974
    siren1974 Posts: 66
    Options
    Discovering that I have a sun allergy and now have to wear a hat and factor 50+ whenever it gets warm.
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i switch mine every week to see my progress.:wink:

fabulous progress!! I love those arm muscles :)
  • Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    Mine is at the gym last week. Me kidding around doing the "Live long and prosper" Vulcan hand sign. Yeah I'm a happy nerd. Bazinga! :laugh: :tongue:
  • court211006
    Options
    mines updated weekly to keep me motivated
  • primalchaos
    primalchaos Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Riverbank 5k race day
  • kaellinn18
    kaellinn18 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    <-- Me finishing a sprint triathlon in Warrenton, VA a couple of years ago.
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Well I was on my way to Urdiscerone which is a planet in the Nine-core system where they manufacture sonic technology really cheap. But halfway there the transagitators stopped working and, as you probably guessed, I suddenly find myself in a time flatspin, basically spiralling down through history like water down a drain. Long story short, I figure I've got about 36 seconds before I hit bottom, and by bottom I mean the beginning of everything, which is quite a pretty place, but trust me you don't wanna go beyond that, which at the speed I was going was a good possibility. So here I am running around in a bit of a flap looking for a quick way to route the current from the electroquadrifoils into the transagitator without blowing the valves and suddenly I remember I've got this clear acrylic ball I picked up from a juggling store in London in 1998. I quickly slipped it into the electroquadrifoils and it lensed the current in a nice focused beam straight into the TA and BAM, engines started up, valves stayed stable, flatspin halted and I was on Urdiscerone in time for breakfast.

So, since that little ball saved my bacon I thought I'd have someone take a picture of me with it for posterity.

If this story bored you, I am so, so sorry.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Mine is working out on my patio about a month ago..... kind of a "before" pic.
  • traceyjayne1964
    traceyjayne1964 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My 3 daughters :)
  • brianblinn
    brianblinn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.

Congrats! you both look lovely.
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    A week after my 38th Birthday last September while on holiday in South Africa.
  • heagler870
    heagler870 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I was taking some "Current" pictures in a specific shirt. I just snapped the one that's my profile and kinda liked it.
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My pic is of me trying on sz 18 capri's at Pennington's (plus sized clothes, for those that don't know the store). That was in March 2012, and the 18s were snug but zipped. I am now in a 16 capri (same style) that would not zip, they had a 4" gap at the zippers back in March. Those 16s are now completely zip-able and I can breathe while squatting in them today :)

I should start looking for a 14 to get into...
  • cmoon00
    cmoon00 Posts: 18
    Options
    Mine was about 3 years ago, when I was definitely looking my best. I did a little modeling that year, and I was very proud of that considering I was an old lady for the modeling world!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Myself and my daughters canoeing in Lake Chicot.
  • daniellie23
    daniellie23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine is to see my progress, I wanted to see how I look in a bikini and a reminder to keep working harder.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Ran into a Child of the Earth today on our hike - my camera couldn't get a good enough picture, so I snagged this one from the web.

Dog was scared of him, but they're kind of interesting looking when they're not coming after you!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Mine is (currently) a picture of my atop a grueling hike to Kaaterskill Falls in New York state in 2011. It's only 1/2 mile, but the elevation gain is 300 feet. I had done the hike several years before, but had been unable to bring the kids back due to my weight. What a joy it was to go again and make the climb without issues!