What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    It's my sister and I at her wedding with the fun photo props and a "man" LOL
    Wedding was in a castle. Very fun evening.
  • trina433
    trina433 Posts: 96
    Options
    the prettiest picture i've taken this year!! :blushing:
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Can't Really argue with mine. Cthulu for President. "Accept no lesser evil" Almost as good as Ron Jeremy for President...i'll let you all think of the possible tag lines for that.
  • Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    Went to the Firemans banquet w/ my bestie since she didn't have a date. (I'm the one on the left of the pic, she's on the right!)
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Atlantic city with hubby.
  • Chantal34
    Chantal34 Posts: 128
    Options
    Healthy alternative to the popular Sesame Street cookies. My daughter and I are going to try to make these.
  • sunshine29225
    sunshine29225 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me, slightly skinnier than my ideal weight a few years ago.

MOTIVATION!

:wink:
  • mgero212
    mgero212 Posts: 96
    Options
    My sisters wedding a few weeks ago.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Mine is of me in the grand canyon last week :-)
  • petite_boleyn
    Options
    A guy I was interested in wanted to see what I looked like without any makeup, so this is it. Also, the one I had before this was me after over 36 hours with no sleep. For some reason I thought it was picture time.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Outdoor gig at a fair in CT.
  • Kishsa27
    Kishsa27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    mine is of the progress I have made so far :)
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I look like a potato with eyes, so I have no photos of myself anywhere. Mine is of Nyan Cat sleeping.
  • jocelyn_martin
    Options
    It is a pic of me out with friends for the first time as a newlywed...my shirt says "I Love My Hubby". While that was a fun night, I realized at that time that I needed to get my weight under control because I did not like the way I looked in any of the pics from that night. This was the week after I came back from my honeymoon where I gained about 10lbs just eating, drinking and lying on the beach. This picture reminds me to not slack off and to keep up/exercise habits I acquired while planning my wedding.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Official "work" photo - I like my hair in it.
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lead guitar player in a classic rock band. This pic was taken about 5 years ago at a gig on the beach in Belmont shores here in California.
  • happypath101
    happypath101 Posts: 534
    Options
    Me on a boat-trip a few weeks ago. I'm really proud of my legs in this shot. I'm actually really self-conscious of them. But, some posing, and a LOT of lunges, and I like them now. I may not post a pic. But, the next goal is to be that comfortable without throwing a t-shirt over the bikini.

Great post. Thanks!
  • skoshness
    skoshness Posts: 175
    Options
    I took part in a couple of 30 day music challenges on facebook, at the end of the last one we met up (some of us already knew each other and most of us live in Edinburgh) one of the group had made "like" flags, so that's me holding one, was a good night!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    My neices wedding at a beautiful, rustic vineyard in Victoria, BC. My sister and I were "inspecting" the barn, when my brother wanted to take our pictures..."the two aunts checking to make sure all is as it should be". :smile:
  • jodeeras
    jodeeras Posts: 3
    Options
    1972 - (I'm on the right in red ~hot pants~) with my sister (look at her legs), my uncle and twin nieces.
    :wink: