Secrets......Shhhhhh....

Options

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Burned down a garage once, no one ever found out it was me. No I am not a crazed arsonist, maybe I used to be, dunno, just loved the smell and color of fire. And no I don't still burn up s-t, just had a fire phase I went through

Edited to add, I was 7 years old soooo that phase is long gone. k go take your judgements elsewhere.

Pretty sure all kids like fire. Me and my brothers and sisters are lucky we didn't burn down the neighborhood out playing with a magnifying glass and dry leaves!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    I wish women found me attractive so I can be the little spoon while hoping for sex. The problem is that L'Oreal keeps making products that are inconceivable to Mexican food traits. You add in those complexities along with the stress-strain relationship due to the increase in thermal pressues, and it becomes a total loss trying to vindicate the use of a paper clip. So in short, while it seems that there would be other reasons why women won't spoon with me and have sex, I have to blame it on the fact that I'm ugly. WHEW Glad I got that secret off my chest.

Hahaha this made me giggle. I think you should blame it on l'oreal....
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Zut alors!

I was struck by lightning a few years back and have to wear a merkin to cover the bald spots.
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I wish women found me attractive so I can be the little spoon while hoping for sex. The problem is that L'Oreal keeps making products that are inconceivable to Mexican food traits. You add in those complexities along with the stress-strain relationship due to the increase in thermal pressues, and it becomes a total loss trying to vindicate the use of a paper clip. So in short, while it seems that there would be other reasons why women won't spoon with me and have sex, I have to blame it on the fact that I'm ugly. WHEW Glad I got that secret off my chest.

:huh: :noway:
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    I once sold three short works of erotic fiction. :blushing:

Too bad I lost interest in writing it, I could use the money!

I think you need to inbox those to me just to make sure it's true!! ;)

secret about me...I love the smell of skunks!! :0 gross I know but I can't help it.

I would if I still had copies. I was seized by this fear a few years ago that something would happen to me, like I'd die or something, then my kid would find my stories, read them, and need years of therapy to get over the trauma of realizing one of his parents not only had sex, but enjoyed it!

So yeah, I don't keep that sort of writing around anymore.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

She didn't assign rooms right apparently.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

Jeez buddy its a funny topic not an interrogation session, I didn't know the FBI was looking for me. Yes she was a year younger, I was a junior in high school, her mom was my 9th grade teacher, she assigned the rooms for a field trip. Buzz kill

you started what could be an interesting thread and then proceeded to type something i could not understand. I was just asking questions to try to figure out what was the secret.

sorry to harsh your buzz, man.

but knowing you were inebriated when you posted this makes me feel a bit better for it being utterly incoherent
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    Burned down a garage once, no one ever found out it was me. No I am not a crazed arsonist, maybe I used to be, dunno, just loved the smell and color of fire. And no I don't still burn up s-t, just had a fire phase I went through

Edited to add, I was 7 years old soooo that phase is long gone. k go take your judgements elsewhere.

My secret is my garage burned down when you were 7 years old. ha
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    Zut alors!

I was struck by lightning a few years back and have to wear a merkin to cover the bald spots.

This is like my biggest fear ever. I have a horrible storm phobia. :frown:
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I have wild fantasies about little people since watching Game of Thrones..Peter Dinklage is HOT
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I secretly "hate" my ex husband! No wait...thats really not a secret! oops sorry.
  • CarriLu123
    CarriLu123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options

Here goes mine... I am a twin and sleep (literally) in bed with my 9th grade teacher's daughter back in high school she was only a year younger than me at the time.

She didn't assign rooms right apparently.

I don't understand your "secret." What does being a twin have to do with anything? You sleep in a bed with the daughter of your 9th grade teacher? Who was a year younger than you? Who was a year younger back in high school? Would they not still be a year younger? Who is assigning rooms? Does a teacher assign rooms for you to sleep in? Is this on some sort of field trip? What is it you are saying here?

He banged an 8th grader....and wants to tell us.

Woah buddy not even close to anything like that....sorry that was totally uncalled for.
    9th grade teacher, daughter was a year younger, do the math.
    Or just be more clear on here and don't set yourself up like this:flowerforyou:

Haha touche to that you win the arguement, but I explained later in the post a few comments down.

It's all good.

The explanation didn't clear it up either.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I have wild fantasies about little people since watching Game of Thrones..Peter Dinklage is HOT
    Heh. You said "dink".
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    Oh never mentioned mine. I used to have a huge T.A.T.U obsession and I'm getting my nipple pierced this weekend :blushing:
  • shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    When i was a teenager in high school i was a Power Ranger i fought monsters n stuff. Thats my secret. :laugh:
  • kristalfrissy
    kristalfrissy Posts: 158 Member
    Options

that's funny cause I had a dream about him the other night!! yes...a dreeeaammmm
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Heh. You said "dink".

I'm little, he's little. what's the issue here?
  • SweetPickle007
    Options
    My dog? She makes stool. Sometimes, she eats said stool.

My dog too..ewww!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    Oh never mentioned mine. I used to have a huge T.A.T.U obsession and I'm getting my nipple pierced this weekend :blushing:

I have a few friends that have theirs done. They all said worth it, but sounds so painful to me!!! Good luck!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You wanna know my secret?

I'm always angry.

Hulk :) - actually Banner...
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    About 6 years ago I put visine in my moms boyfriends wine, sending him to the ER. Now we're jolly good friends, and he still doesn't know :/