Options

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this thread looking for pictures:bigsmile:

i'll move along now.

:laugh:

Check back at the start of Summer '10:wink: ... it will be worth the wait, right ladies? :blushing:

Haha! I second this! Come back then and there will be a possibility of bikini pictures. :wink:
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    YAY! I'd like to join! I havent worn a bikini in years.

CW- 139 lbs.
    GW for January 1st. - 132
    GW for February 24, 2010- 125 (ish)

Thats my goal because thats what I weighed this year - the day I was married and on my honeymoon in Antigua.:heart:

From there on out- my goal is to tone up!

We shall see!:tongue:
  • nicole_a
    Options
    What an awesome idea for a group! I'm in!! :smile:

CW: 184.5
    Thanksgiving GW: 176
    New Years GW: 166
    6/21/10 GW: 140 & bikini ready!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone! I am so glad to many people are still joining. This is great - we should definitely be able to support each other and acheive our goals for summer :smile:

How's everyone's water doing today? Yesterday, I did great however, today I haven't done as well. I am going to fill up my water bottle now, so it just means I will have to drink a lot more this afternoon and evening!

Have a great one! :flowerforyou:
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of a good protein shake that doesn't taste like crap??

The one I have now is DISGUSTING, and I actually had to leave the gym early last night because it made me sick. Totally killed my workout buzz!

Hey! My husband introduced me to an amazing protein shake. Its whey; called Pro Nos Double chocolate fudge. Mixed with water or skim milk its the best i've had.
    Personally I make a meal out of it after my late evening or morning workouts...

I do...

1 - scoop powder
    1-cup skim milk
    2 tbls. smooth peanut butter
    1- med. frozen banana
    5- ice cubes

This is about 510 calories- full of all the nutrition you need. Reasons why I make it a meal. And its so thick its filling!

If you want less cals try taking out the PB- (about 180 cals). I can't because I have a PB addiction!

I'm addicted to this stuff!!!!!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I really want to join,
    I've never worn a bikini because I have been overweight
    all my life,but I want to take on this challenge by joining in! :D

SW: 220lbs( I lost just over 20 pounds over the summer)
    CW: 196lbs
    GW: 140-150lbs

I hope its not to late to take part in
    the water challenge,and is ice water in a bottle
    counted,also can green tea be included as water intake?
  • allie5199
    Options
    I think this is a great idea...and I want in! I'm doing another challenge but it ends on Christmas...so hopefully this will keep me on track through the holidays and into next year!

SW: 160
    CW: 153
    Thanksgiving: 145
    Christmas/New Years:140
    Summer: 131

Good luck everyone!!
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    So for the past few days my water intake wasn't that great, but today I will for sure meet the challenge.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I really want to, and need to, join!!!

I'm Hailey (obviously)- and I'm 19

Weight has almost always been an issue for me except when I was 13-15, I was about 130, 25-26 size jeans. It was great. I nee to get back there.

I have gone off track badly. I feel like Im stuck and cant do it. I actually gained weight recently!!! Im very disappointed in myself, and I need to get back on track. A group would help me so much!

Im going to take a before shot now, in a bikini! eww, lol, but hopefully eww will turn into "HOTT!" lol

I am going to start on my water intake now! :)

SW-170
    CW-171
    GW-130

I really hope I can join...i know Im late...
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Time for the water check in (for me anyway). So far I've had my 64 oz, but by the time I finish this bottle, I'll be at 80 oz. I'll probably drink more than that since I'm drinking *only* water and I can't make it the rest of the day without drinking something. Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I really want to, and need to, join!!!

I'm Hailey (obviously)- and I'm 19

Weight has almost always been an issue for me except when I was 13-15, I was about 130, 25-26 size jeans. It was great. I nee to get back there.

I have gone off track badly. I feel like Im stuck and cant do it. I actually gained weight recently!!! Im very disappointed in myself, and I need to get back on track. A group would help me so much!

Im going to take a before shot now, in a bikini! eww, lol, but hopefully eww will turn into "HOTT!" lol

I am going to start on my water intake now! :)

SW-170
    CW-171
    GW-130

I really hope I can join...i know Im late...

Of course you can join. These groups always welcome more people. :smile:

Lisa (Blondie925) - Great job on the water! :drinker:
  • Hailey
    Options
    Great! thanks so much!

By the way Im half way done on my water intake for the day, and holy I have to pee constantly! lol

This much water is sort of like a cleansing thing too, isnt it? Im also going to watch and see how my skin changes too, hopefully it will even out more.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Yeah, drinking a lot of water is really cleansing. My skin looks so much better when I am drinking a ton of water. It kind of glows. :smile:
  • Hailey
    Options
    Yeah, drinking a lot of water is really cleansing. My skin looks so much better when I am drinking a ton of water. It kind of glows. :smile:

Oh thats good to hear!!!
  • sjmay
    Options
    Does anyone know of a good protein shake that doesn't taste like crap??

The one I have now is DISGUSTING, and I actually had to leave the gym early last night because it made me sick. Totally killed my workout buzz!

Hey! My husband introduced me to an amazing protein shake. Its whey; called Pro Nos Double chocolate fudge. Mixed with water or skim milk its the best i've had.
    Personally I make a meal out of it after my late evening or morning workouts...

I do...

1 - scoop powder
    1-cup skim milk
    2 tbls. smooth peanut butter
    1- med. frozen banana
    5- ice cubes

This is about 510 calories- full of all the nutrition you need. Reasons why I make it a meal. And its so thick its filling!

If you want less cals try taking out the PB- (about 180 cals). I can't because I have a PB addiction!

I'm addicted to this stuff!!!!!

This sounds SO good! Thanks for the recipe! Double chocolate fudge.. with banana and peanut butter - DROOL!!! I have vanilla whey protein powder, and I mixed it with water, and didn't really like it. Maybe I will try this recipe with it, and then if I like it (at least more than before) I will try the dbl chocolate fudge!
  • sjmay
    Options
    I really want to join,
    I've never worn a bikini because I have been overweight
    all my life,but I want to take on this challenge by joining in! :D

SW: 220lbs( I lost just over 20 pounds over the summer)
    CW: 196lbs
    GW: 140-150lbs

I hope its not to late to take part in
    the water challenge,and is ice water in a bottle
    counted,also can green tea be included as water intake?

Welcome to our group:happy: I always read different things about green tea. Some people include it, as it is made with water. However, it has caffeine in it, and caffeine dehydrates you, so some people will not include it as their water intake. Myself, I love green tea. So, although I do drink it, I still make sure to drink the extra regular water amounts - then I know that i am safe. Hope this helps with your question.
  • sjmay
    Options
    Great! thanks so much!

By the way Im half way done on my water intake for the day, and holy I have to pee constantly! lol

This much water is sort of like a cleansing thing too, isnt it? Im also going to watch and see how my skin changes too, hopefully it will even out more.

I know what you mean about the peeing! I used to also have to get up about 4 times a night b/c of how much water I was drinking. However, my body seems to have gotten used to and now I only have to get up once and it's only about once a week that that happens.

I hope everyone has a great day! Can't wait to be a bikini babe :bigsmile:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Can I still join?
  • savvystephy
    Options
    sjmay - Great job so far! I can't wait to be a Bikini Babe either!

mbb8682 - Of course! :flowerforyou:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    So the first challenge is 8 glasses of water a day????