mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    SW146
    CW 137
    GW 125 or 120
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Did my goal for the first day! Now starting on my second day. I must admit it was hard for me to drink that much water, but i see that theres no time to get any pop in there! lol :drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Woo, I swear with drinking so much water I have to pee constantly. Not only that, but when I feel the urge it rapidly increases pressure so much that within 20 minutes of getting the urge I will die if I don't use the restroom. :laugh: It really sucks when you have a 45 minute drive ahead of you.
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I have gotten all my water in and then some and the night isn't over.... Wish everyone a great night...:flowerforyou:
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did great with my water yesterday 72oz, but today I'm still at 32 and need to get in 32 more!!!! I have a hair appt and I know I'm gonna get up a bunch of times to pee... I hope that doesn't piss off my sytlist :blushing:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I'm with everyone on the peeing thing!! (That sounded VERY odd, but yall know what I'm talking about!!) It looks like my bladder would get used to it over time? Doesn't look like it though. :grumble: I've got in most of my water today, but I have a class tonight that's 3 hours long, and I have an hour and a half commute to get there! Let me tell ya how much fun that's gonna be..:laugh:
  • savvystephy
    Options
    I'm with everyone on the peeing thing!! (That sounded VERY odd, but yall know what I'm talking about!!) It looks like my bladder would get used to it over time? Doesn't look like it though. :grumble: I've got in most of my water today, but I have a class tonight that's 3 hours long, and I have an hour and a half commute to get there! Let me tell ya how much fun that's gonna be..:laugh:

Oh God! hahaha. I hope you make it! :flowerforyou:
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I managed 109 ounces today. :]
    Plus a tall cup of green tea lol

@sjmay: Thankyou for answering my question about green tea,
    I didn't think it had caffeine in it,wow lol.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    LOL about all of the pee comments.

Steph--- I feel your pain on the 45 minute drive! The urge hit me about 10 minutes into my exam Monday night. I would have asked my TA to let me run to the bathroom but I was worried about her thinking I was trying to cheat. After all, class started only 10 minutes before and an adult should be able to hold it! I was MISERABLE through the rest of the test and even blew through the last 5 problems or so just to get to the restroom ASAP. Hope that doesn't reflect on my grade!

Naoko--- I am with sjmay on the green tea. I LOVE it and drink it everyday as well but it does dehydrate you.
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Amanda - That's crazy! I would die in the middle of the class. I hate that.
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    I haven't been able to drink that much water yet during the day. But my workouts are from 8pm -11pm and then I drink I am totally able to get it all down, but then of course I have the same problem of getting up all night to pee! At least I know you are all going through the same thing too. Not fun, but at least we are drinking up.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    I keep a large water bottle at my desk and make sure to refill it at least twice!
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    day two for me, and I am keeping with the goal!!!
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    Im in! Realistically to lose 40-50 lbs it will take me til June to lose it (the healthy way). I need all the motivation and support i can get!
    Starting weight between 160-155 depending on the day and time and such
    Goal weight 110-115 with a body fat percentage of 13%-15% (im a perfectionist and i wont be happy with myself until i am at this size)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    What a great idea for a group - this thread is on fire! :happy: I'd like to join too..... I'm just learning that goals are super helpful - and I have a goal of being able to wear a slammin halloween costume next year... so a June goal will keep me on track!

Yay!!

SW 179
    CW 152
    GW ??? Whatever looks good ...!!! 130?
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I am on my 60 ounces so far,its not quite lunch time for me yet.
  • milzywilzy89
    Options
    yeahhhh :) i wanna lose weight in time for my holiday in december :)
    s/w: 154lb
    c/w: 140lb
    g/w: 126lb
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I am at 50.7 oz so far for the day... YAY for this group.:wink:
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    actually got 72oz. in by last night. Thank god for the Yankee game!
    Doing good today :)
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on their water today? So far I've got in about 70 oz...:happy: