An important announcement from the White House soon?

Options

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Michelle is taking ANOTHER vacation??
  • LizKurz
    LizKurz Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    This is to announce that the Obama's will be taking another high-priced vacation at the tax payer's expense.

No, wait, this might be the rudest thing I've read all week.

Amazing how when we had white presidents no one said such grossly disrespectful things regarding the highest seat in our country.
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Obama will finally announce he is way in over his head and resign. :bigsmile:

Good lord we can only hope!!

^^^^^^^^^^^ :happy:
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    So it's past 9am EST....so what was the big news? I didn't find anything online.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    more than likely it has something to do with... the plan for the U.S. to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan by 2014 however, this withdrawal may not be as full as planned
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

I suppose you have a better plan?

Yes, quit trying to put the blame on everyone else and man up! Of course, Barry won't do that.

It's funny....because he is getting all the blame for all of Bush's mess ups!

People need to stop worrying about what the Presidents do....and focus more on what congress is doing.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Yes, what is the Dream Act?

Really? Google is your friend.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    This is to announce that the Obama's will be taking another high-priced vacation at the tax payer's expense.

Amazing how when we had white presidents no one said such grossly disrespectful things regarding the highest seat in our country.

And there it is. Someone who disagrees with Obama is AUTOMATICALLY racist. I could care less what color he is. It is his POLITICS that I can't stand.
  • glengiles
    glengiles Posts: 147
    Options
    wherethisthreadgoing.jpg
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options

WHAT??? People say it about every president.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    WTF is wrong with you people? The OP asked a simple question, and she deserved a simple answer. Keep your nasty comments to yourself.
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I got a case of beer today and drank it Obama self

then I whipe my booty with this! ombamatoiletpaper.com
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options

One can pray, hope, wish, will it to be true.. right..

Oh wait, if that were the case.. we wouldn't be in this terrible situation.

No offense, but that ^^^^ is such bull. We were in this mess WELL before Obama took office. You can't expect 8 years of idiocity to be FIXED in 4 years...
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    gif-comedianlaugh.gif
  • StaceyL76
    StaceyL76 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

It has absolutely nothing to do with the color of his skin. That is probably one of the most ignorant statements I have read in a long time. Don't you have another card you can pull.. this one is over used and really getting old.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I love all the grumpy ol' conservatives going, "HAW HAW, MAYBE HE'LL RESIGN, HAWWW."

Roiiiiight, because that's likely. And clever, too! Ya'll thought of that all by yourselves. *proud*
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    bump. Interesting the responses. And why would you feel he is over his head? Other were and did not resign. Walk a day any anyone shoes and let us see how you would do. You can not make everyone happy neither satisfy the whole. It is so easy to sit back and judge and say what you would do when you are just sitting and typing. There is so much pressure when you are a president regardless of what party.
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    It never ceases to amaze me, the lack of respect this President has received..smh...also I have been thinking that people only really care about politics when their quality of life is affected, but when the current administrations decisions do not affect their quality of life they could care less. It may be naive of me, but I am concerned at all times because what can be done to ONE can be done to ALL. Also I think that regardless if you like the man you should respect his position...he is the President..
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options

And there it is. Someone who disagrees with Obama is AUTOMATICALLY racist. I could care less what color he is. It is his POLITICS that I can't stand.

People...let's not make this a black vs white issue....It's really an issue with people being too closed minded about one side or the other....

It's like if you are die hard republican...it gives you full range to diss Obama or Clinton....if you are die hard Democrat it gives you full range to diss Bush or Romney.
This discussion has been closed.