What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    ....and that's a banana slug

Holy. crap.
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    24th birthday... before the night went all kinds of crazy (and not in a good way lol)
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Me in Milwaukee at a Rangers / Brewers game in 2010.

Rangers won 7-2. :bigsmile:
  • lavenderlilly603
    Options
    Christmas pic of me and my daughter, but cut my daughter out to use for this site.
  • RCIA
    RCIA Posts: 14
    Options
    I did the same thing for my Drivers License picture lol
  • thegeordielass
    thegeordielass Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I was procrastinating and tired of my old one so wanted a new one. Spent ages trying to get a 'proper' one with my camera but couldn't get one that didn't make me look 5 stone heavier and was in focus so gave up and resorted to Photobooth on my Mac. Ended up messing around and took a pic of me taking a pic.
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    <
    Somebody snapped this of me looking in the mirror one day. Do these pants make my *kitten* look big??
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    My yellow lab Bailey, who was our first baby, who we lost one month ago today to Degenerative Myelopathy and Congestive Heart Failure. She was 13, and it was/is horrible.

This is one of my favorite pictures of her, before those awful diseases made it too hard for her to do the things she loved. She was a happy, ball fetching, swimming in the lake girl in this picture. I miss her every second.
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    I love your profile pic:noway: :noway:
  • josiecowboy69
    Options
    It was supposed to have been a comment for simplysassi.. Sorry. Mine is, Just having a good day and felt good about myself.
  • skinnedknee101
    skinnedknee101 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    On my way to an outdoor concert on Memorial day...fooling about taking pics in the truck.
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bored and needed a good facebook profile picture. Ended up loving this picture a whole bunch and my face looked super thin. Use it on everything now :D
  • fairbanksmommy
    fairbanksmommy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Me last week, when I decided to pull my head outta my *kitten*, and get back on track with getting healthier. Once I hit four weeks, then I will take another!
  • ziggy5621
    ziggy5621 Posts: 44
    Options
    Finished my first 8 weeks of heavy weight lifting and was excited about my progress
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Just a random picture i took so that i had a profile picture on this site. Nothing more or less then just that boring reason
  • momof4ts
    momof4ts Posts: 118
    Options
    :love: This is my 2nd son last fall VARSITY football season! Im the proud mom:tongue: :
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    This is from the show The Middle. Sue reminds me of myself when I was young. It makes me happy just looking at the optimism in this photo.
    Not showing myself until I reach my goal weight and/or cross the finish line of a 5K.
  • tinahelton
    tinahelton Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Taken on the first day of our first vacation in 17 years WITHOUT kids!!! This was in California getting ready to board our first cruise ever to Mexico :) GREAT TIMES!!!
  • empty_with_you
    Options
    i was taking a pic of my new belly button peircing:)
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hit the halfway point