Any ladies out there my height? I'm 5' 7 1/2" (5'7"-5'8")?

Options

Replies

• hollik22
    hollik22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7, my goal is 150 (realistically 160). I started at 175, and am slowly starting to see some results, finally! Also looking for some new friends to motivate each other if anyone wants to add me :)
  • pacarolinagirl
    Options
    I'm 5'8", large frame & my goal is 145 - 155. Much lower than that and I would look sickly. I do want to be more toned though.
  • KNJMAMA
    KNJMAMA Posts: 20
    Options
    feel free to add me. Am same height, curvy with a bigger build frame. Am looking to go down to 175lb to see how I look as I have no idea what size/weight I will be happy at. I got 2 babes and love food so trying to be realistic with food choices and weight goals. Just wanna be healthier for my girls.
  • OhThatsOreo
    OhThatsOreo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I Need All The Support && Help That I Can Get Everybody Add Me Please && Thank You ;-D
  • higgins1988
    Options
    hello! i'm 5ft8, currently 146 and aiming for 140 although i'm finding it really hard to move past 146!
  • samanthastewart
    samanthastewart Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and weigh 140 right now. My goal is probably 135ish but since I'm going to be doing a fitness competition it's 128.
  • trubride
    trubride Posts: 2
    Options
    yes. I am 5'8
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and large frame so looking to get to 150 or 160, whichever is healthiest
  • MargotAllen
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently 155. My goal is 130, but maybe lower if i decide so once i get there.
  • trubride
    trubride Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5"8. 166lbs but i have been down to 161. unfortunately my inconsistent eating has caused me to gain 5lbs in about 3 weeks!! Because of that I have started back counting calories. 1200 a day!!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i am 5'7. 124 lbs. :3
  • mrsrobbo85
    mrsrobbo85 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'8'' and carry most of my weight in my top half.. aiming for 150! x
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" (medium frame) & totally understand.
    Toning is my biggest thing, & strength training's helped me lose a lot of inches versus just working out to lose pounds.
    I'm aiming for 170 right now, but once I get there, I may go a little lower.
    Not thinking anything under 150, though.
    I tend to carry weight on the chest & stomach; I lost two cup sizes so far & my stomach's gotten smaller considerably! Still have more to go, but I just wanted to say that you're off to a great start.
  • nuttyduffy
    nuttyduffy Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'7.5 and aiming for somewhere between 130-135lb will decide when I get there - currently doing Insanity & loving it :bigsmile:

Feel free to add me too!
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7 1/2", too. My ultimate goal is a muscular but very trim, fit 135 lbs. My body type is curvy, too, but also mostly mesomorphic (builds muscle easily). I'm more of an "hourglass with the sand at the bottom". With all of the weight I'm carrying right now, I am very pear shaped, but at a smaller size I've tended to be more of an hourglass that just has a bit less in the boob department, and a bit more in the bum.

If you're one of us "birthing hips" types, I absolutely wouldn't go below 130 lbs, but probably higher. It depends on how lean you want to get. 120 to 162 lbs is the healthy BMI range for 5' 7 1/2", keeping in mind that the top end of that range is more reasonable if your body composition includes above-average muscle mass. A healthy body fat % (which you can have tested fairly accurately, at your weight, via calipers used by an experienced fitness professional) should be between 18-25%. The bottom end of the BMI range is probably more suited for a woman with a "ruler" or "rectangle" figure (genetically just not well-endowed with boobs or bum or hips. Good examples of that type of figure would be Nicole Kidman, Paris Hilton, Cameron Diaz, etc).
  • rachelmfletcher
    Options
    Hi All, I'm 5'7 and aiming for 140lbs or thereabouts but will play it by ear as I get nearer to goal and see how I feel..
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am 5'8" and 207. Hoping to get down to 135ish. I have a large frame and carry most of my weight in my arms, back, chest, stomach.
  • Fat_to_muscles
    Options
    Hiya,

Yep, I'm 5'7. I started at 150 pounds, am currently 137 pounds, but aiming to get it down to around 127 (I'm 28 and very small-chested ;)). I'm a runner too, and also didn't really know how to work on arms and hips, until somebody recommended me the 30 day shred. I'm doing that everyday now (not planning on stopping after 30 days), and combining it with running. Seems to work for me, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • myraknits
    myraknits Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    5'7" here, 54 yrs old, size medium
    I've been as high as 165 and as low as 125 but I find that my comfort range is around 135. Easy to maintain. When I feel like getting skinny I can get to 128 but it doesn't last long. With careful eating I can maintain 133 easily but I tend to cheat and sneak up to 138. I'm headed back down now...we'll see how long it lasts.
  • gymnastcarol
    Options
    5'7" and hoping to be 125lbs and maintain it!