when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Going on a Cruise....
  • Liberty_7728
    Liberty_7728 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Have family pictures done. Even have some with just me and my husband. He has already lost 65 pounds! I am trying to catch up with him...lol
  • headadevoe
    headadevoe Posts: 2
    Options
    Wear a dress!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal, I want to take a photoshoot with my hubby next yr (our 10th yr anniv) wearing my wedding dress :smile:

by the way, the profile pic is from our wedding day in 2003
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    ...set a new goal.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Maintain...which is exactly what I'm doing now.
  • divinebird
    divinebird Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Proudgamer and I are going to a huge Steampunk festival and I'm making us fabulous clothes to wear there. :) I am already plotting what mine will be. :D
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Buy some giant pants to take a picture with
  • toothfairy79
    toothfairy79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    get a nice pair of jeans that will show my long lean legs and a pair of high heels!!:) can't wait to plan this shopping trip..maybe treat myself to the spa as well..:)
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    run in circles screaming and crying most probably! :bigsmile:

Me too! Run in circles, crying, wearing a new bikini :P
  • dragonfliesglitter
    Options
    I have reached my goal TODAY... yes, TODAY!!!!
    And I have absolutely no idea what to do...
    I have read through all the tattoo's, sky diving, drinking, eating etc posts & I still am at a loss.
    I live in Australia & I might think about going to Las Vegas for a shopping spree...
    I went there last year in May, bought heaps of clothes THEN started my diet in July & whoosh...
    My weight has dropped off & the clothes don't fit me no more!!!! LOL need to buy more :)
    Happy days & doing my happy dance.
  • Irish_Lanie
    Irish_Lanie Posts: 100
    Options
    Maintain it! And get some cute clothes! :)
  • dragonfliesglitter
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You have said it all :)
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Tattoo, new clothes, bikini!, exercising OUTSIDE in the sunshine instead of hiding in the house or the gym!
    There's a purple dress that I LOVED at the mall, but unfortunately the store didn't carry it large enough for me :/ FI bought it in a smaller size for me. Once I hit my goal, I'll be able to fit into it!
    Oh, and I'm going to do a sexy pinup-style photoshoot to celebrate my new rockin' bod :)
  • klbaierwalter
    klbaierwalter Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    When I reach my final goal weight I am going to get a full makeover, new clothes, make-up, maybe hair color, etc. Most importantly I am going to set my maintenance goal. I am going to keep up with all of the hard work it has taken me to get to this point.
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Buy my first bikini! :)
  • louielou3
    louielou3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    go to the beach :)
  • Wishtobethinagain
    Options
    Get married, I bought my wedding dress intentionally too small so that way before i can start a life with my going to be husband I will be ready to lead the best life possible :D

...I do not want to be the fox that turns into a cow once she gets married. I am doing the opposite turning into a fox ;)
  • hannahchiarella
    hannahchiarella Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    be massively proud of myself
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I have a few,

get a tattoo, have a photo session done, take a cruise and just enjoy the heck out of life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!