when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• dwclaire
    dwclaire Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    1. Wear a bikini for the first time since I was a freshman in high school.
    2. Not hide from the camera every time someone brings one out at any event.
    3. Wear a gorgeous strapless gown for our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal (in 4 years!)
    4. Be called "fit, thin, skinny ..." - I don't care which or any synonym of each. :)
    5. Know I'm going to keep this new lifestyle change up for the rest of my years on this Earth!!

i am quoting your answer because it is AWESOME.
    your celebrations are also *reasons* to keep going as well! we love a bitta healthy positive attitude here :D
  • dwclaire
    dwclaire Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i'm definitely going to wear a cropped cheerleader outfit for halloween (whichever halloween i'm skinny on!!)
    one of the little things ive dreamt of since i was a little girl hahahaha
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    have sex with the lights on! lol

I like this answer
  • BigenFluffy
    BigenFluffy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna run a marathon. I've never even had the energy to go watch one, so it will be a big change for me.
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Buy lots of clothes!
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Mine sounds super silly but here it goes

1.) Learn to ride a bike!
    2.) Learn to swim!
    3.) Go on a hike!
    4.) Anything and everything adventurous!
    5.) Be sexy!
    6.) New clothes!
    7.) learn to love my self!
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Get the tattoo I have held in my head for 4 yrs now
    Buy a TON of new clothes (I am yet another who refuses to shop because I hate my size)
    Wear sexy thigh high stockings
    Get new heels (I LOVE shoes, but the heels are not my friends anymore currently)
    Have sex with the lights on with the mirrors pointing in my direction in every position that was made awkward by my current size. :tongue:
  • TanyaCurtis
    TanyaCurtis Posts: 630
    Options
    Stay there, and enjoy life haha (:
  • mfoster1019
    mfoster1019 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    when i reach my goal (which should be this week or next week), i plan to make a new goal of losing another 5-10lbs :) my "treat" to myself won't really be until my birthday in October when i have my very first day since starting MFP where i won't log any food and eat whatever i want and however much i want!!! i am sooooo looking forward to that day! i am going to have some of the most "bad for you" foods there (or at least that is my plan. i talk a big game now, but when it comes time i may end up backing out because my conscious will get to me and make me feel guilty for wanting to be a HUGE piggy!).
  • parliskim
    parliskim Posts: 14
    Options
    Get my tummy pierced with a diamond stud!
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Three words.

NAKED JUMPING JACKS.

Love it!!
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Wear real Blue jeans again. The kind WITHOUT the stretchy waist. Have a cloths burning party. My husband saved all of his t-shirts for me after he lost 140. So when I reach my goal I will burn his and mine. :bigsmile:
    ^LOVE THIS!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Go to Las Vegas!
    I am going on 6/25
    I made my goal and then some!
  • Morgan103084
    Options
    i'm planning on getting a tattoo, that's my reward! But i'll also be wearing a bikini as often as possible and i want to get my belly button re-pierced. just had a baby, so had to lose it! my ultimate goal is staying fit and feeling great, that is the best reward.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    when i met my original goal weight- i got a tattoo :drinker: but i've since lowered it... sooo... ummm... hmmmm... maybe a belly piercing :tongue:
  • Hasu
    Hasu Posts: 67
    Options
    Go to a waterpark and amusement park combo. Run around in a skimpy swimsuit and ride every rollercoaster! Because right now, thats just not possible lol
  • Gwenski
    Gwenski Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lots of stuff.including..
    1. A really nice, classy, dignified photo of myself
    2. Going across the sea to England and Scotland for our 25th anniversary
    3. be on top
  • AuntKeke1315
    AuntKeke1315 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Post a picture on Facebook. Not a revealing one, just one in a tank top and shorts. I've been keeping my weight loss mostly a secret except from people who see me all the time.
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I have absolutely no idea.
  • jadesign19
    jadesign19 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I had trouble with this...
    Go ziplinning sounds awesome
    Get my drivers license weight changed (if can be done)
    Get that dream job and not feel looked over in the interview because of my weight, looks
    Not be afraid to get caught changing clothes in front of my husband
    Train for a 10k

Most of all not having to get a hysterectomy and have my hashimotos and hypothyroidism under control.

Oh... When I'm in my 70's, I'll be the cool grandma climbing all the waterpark steps with my grand kids.... And carrying the tubes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!