when you reach your goal youre going to...

Options

Replies

• jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Begin a new life. I'm sick of this one.

- Buy a new wardrobe, and donate the bigger clothes.
    - New hair color.
    - Finish my half sleeve.
    - Learn to love being in front of a camera again.
    - Buy a new bike.

:bigsmile:
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Buy all new clothes. :)
  • comet_wow
    comet_wow Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Eat cake :)
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Make sure I never get FAT again!
  • ScubyUK
    ScubyUK Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Fly to New York for the weekend and go SHOPPING!! (mental note to self: Start SAVING)
    Go to a theme park and ride all the rides I can't currently fit on (fat + tall = bad combo for rides)
    Go SCUBA Diving naked!
  • itsalwaysphelan
    Options
    Visit Machu Picchu and go to a convention as a cute character :)
  • PFJules
    PFJules Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Stay there!
  • sallyrose88
    Options
    There's a couple of things I'm planning to do:

I'm going to find a great photographer to do a boudior photo shoot of me and give it to hubby as a surprise gift. Also, I'm going to load up a backpack with the amount of weight that I've lost and run an event with the extra weight (haven't decided on the length yet).

the back pack idea is amazing!!!! i may have to steal it, show everyone how much weight u have actually lost, even get them to walk a mile in your shoes!!!! all the best :D
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am getting a tattoo. And if I can tone all the muscles I am getting a bikini.. lol
  • lauravasseur
    Options
    wear a bikini as often as possible!
    ^^this
  • jennifer072107
    jennifer072107 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Get a makeover and have a professional photoshoot!
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do a backpacking/trekking/scuba diving trip throughout southeast asia....and spend the whole time in bikinis, tanks, and shorts. (I studied abroad there and felt very self-conscious before among the TINY native population and the thin europeans sunbathing topless). So I'll also want to hang out on a topless beach.

I'm also gonna do tough mudder.
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Mine is going to sound stupid, but I intend to quit smoking. Last time I tried to quit, I ballooned fifteen pounds. When I reach my mini goal of 215, I stop the cancer sticks!

GO YOU!!
  • deesaf
    deesaf Posts: 46
    Options
    I think I might dress like a slut for a while. I'm going to look like mutton dressed as lamb but I don't think I will care. I will probably get drunk and naked sometimes.
    Maybe do spartan sprint again but this time do ALL the obstacles, or even spartan beast
  • sabrinamunin
    Options
    Can't remember if I answered this one before or not.

I think I'm going to:

1) dance around the house proclaiming "Oh yeah! I did it!!!" to the cat's amusement.

2) go buy a couple REALLY nice clothing items - expensive things I wouldn't normally splurge on like a fantastic pair of jeans and a really gorgeous dress, and probably a great pair of shoes to go with them.

3) possibly get some really good photos taken.

4) buy a bikini!

5) make sure I keep tracking my food and finding workout type things I enjoy, so the weight doesn't creep back on.
  • healthymewannabe
    Options
    I plan to throw out every piece of clothing in my closet and buy brand new everything! And I'll look hot and feel good while wearing the clothes too! :D
  • olivia12077
    olivia12077 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am going to go to the mall and buy some new clothes when I reach my goal!!
  • jcrnprn
    jcrnprn Posts: 25
    Options
    Yes I want that tummy tuck and boob lift, but my real reward will be a little sportscar to put my little body in...........Porche Boxter maybe?
  • Christi_Kitty
    Options
    buying a new wardrobe to go with my old jeans, haha :)
  • slw0418
    slw0418 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Take a hundred pictures of myself to soak in that i'm not a fatty anymore!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!