Tall girls and stilettos

Options
I'm 5'9'' and I absolutely love wearing heels! They make you 20 pounds slimmer in an instant! The only problem is me already being so tall.. I tend to make friends with really small people, lol. That makes me kind of self consious about my height..

What do you guys think when you see a really tall girl in a pair of killer heels?

Replies

• thefrahmers
    Options
    bumbidi bump :)
  • lucystrut
    lucystrut Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    im the same! im 5 ft 8 and like my heels 4inch minimum. feel like a giant sometimes tho!
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9'' and I absolutely love wearing heels! They make you 20 pounds slimmer in an instant! The only problem is me already being so tall.. I tend to make friends with really small people, lol. That makes me kind of self consious about my height..

What do you guys think when you see a really tall girl in a pair of killer heels?

My wife is the same height as u. I'm just slightly taller than her and I think, damn I feel short! Still sexy as hell though!
  • lifes_revenge
    lifes_revenge Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    5ft10 and my heels are always skyscraper. Though, i prefer a wedge or sturdy heel to a stilletto...less obvious. And my friends are all petite so i tend to look like some kind of amazonian haha

Also, does anyone find they attract alot of older men and really short men???? I hate this!! :huh:
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    5ft10 and my heels are always skyscraper. Though, i prefer a wedge or sturdy heel to a stilletto...less obvious. And my friends are all petite so i tend to look like some kind of amazonian haha

Also, does anyone find they attract alot of older men and really short men???? I hate this!! :huh:

hahaha, this! ^
  • NocturnalGirl
    NocturnalGirl Posts: 1,762
    Options
    Aww but you don't need to go through the same pain!! haha. You guys can look hot in flats too. I'm 5'4" and I loveeee my heels :)
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    Aww but you don't need to go through the same pain!! haha. You guys can look hot in flats too. I'm 5'4" and I loveeee my heels :)

I know, but honestely. Heels does sooo much good for you. I've never found a pair of flats that did the same for me as heels..I wish :D
  • lifes_revenge
    Options
    And it's about how they make you feel!! It's not quite the same rocking it on the dancefloor in flats. You feel kind of "frumpy" :frown:
    Amittedly, after one too many the majority are less likely to take a tumble but i fall over sober so...lol
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    And it's about how they make you feel!! It's not quite the same rocking it on the dancefloor in flats. You feel kind of "frumpy" :frown:
    Amittedly, after one too many the majority are less likely to take a tumble but i fall over sober so...lol

My favorite pair is a wedge and i think i could run a marathon in them. I just bought a new pair of skyscraper stilettos so i'll probably fall on my face too! haha
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Im 5'11 and SO jel of girls who can wear heels - im way to self-conscious, i feel like a man in drag in them. :(
  • lifes_revenge
    Options
    haha i don't wear them with trousers, they have to be on show or i feel kinda butch too lol I'm very girl-shaped, god blessed me wth a waist....forgot the boobs and gave me some paunch but I guess he is male and therefore cannot be perfect...so aslong as I'm dressed abit girlie i don't mind.

I get alot of my shoes from Office online and they only come in skyscraper so god the wedge is a must or my feet wouldn't last 10minutes haha
  • lifes_revenge
    Options
    Im 5'11 and SO jel of girls who can wear heels - im way to self-conscious, i feel like a man in drag in them. :(

Lifes too short to be paranoid girl!! Grab those heels and make it a challenge to look for that tall fella next time your out :wink:
  • thefrahmers
    Options

Lifes too short to be paranoid girl!! Grab those heels and make it a challenge to look for that tall fella next time your out :wink:

yeah, i keep telling myself that supermodels are always really tall, so maybe someone will confuse me for one? hah!
  • xarge
    xarge Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    5'11 and I definitely don't wear stilettos and avoid high heels as much as I can, I don't wear flats either. I love my feet, tendons and spine.
  • startinganewleaf
    Options
    im 5'7 which isnt that tall compared to you guys i suppose but i feel freakishly tall when wearing heels because i usually tower over men..but now....i dont care and i like being tall!
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    haha i keep telling myself that when im skinny i will be able to wear heels because i'll look more feminine, but im not sure it will ever happen - i have broad shoulders :(
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", and love my heels! The taller the better!
  • Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Tall women scare me and I don't know why.

Not under 6ft but, those 6ft3 and over. I start to panic, etc
  • thefrahmers
    Options
    btw, thank you for all the great responses. I feel better knowing i'm not the only tall girl wearing heels ;)
  • lucylAnneMason
    Options
    One of my best friends (who is a girl) is 6'5 and a red head and she's gotten to the point where she's just not bothered, if you act like your not bothered there other people won't unless they have nothing better to do =) xx