150.9lbs lighter in 19 months (PICS) ONEderland!

Options

Replies

• kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    you rock! you look wonderful! good luck on continuing your journey!

Thank you very much!
  • tamarina09
    tamarina09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing - you're my inspiration this week, as I'm struggling (due to multiple family emergencies) not to give in to the urge to indulge in emotional eating.
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing - you're my inspiration this week, as I'm struggling (due to multiple family emergencies) not to give in to the urge to indulge in emotional eating.

I am a huge emotional eater too. I find now that I gravitate towards drinking more water thankfully but do have my slip ups. Life isn't easy and damn once you think you have 1 thing under control live throws 3 more things your way to try and juggle! Great job doing the best you can! Don't be to hard on yourself hopefully things will improve soon and you can move on and towards your size healthier! Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much for your kind words! Thinking about you and your family!
  • TrishaGuy
    TrishaGuy Posts: 63
    Options
    WOW...you look ONEderful and 15 years younger. Good for you deciding to make a lifestyle change. You will enjoy Motherhood so much more :) and your child will love having a mommy that feels good enough to run around and play. Not questioning you choice but it does not even look like you have extra skin....you look GREAT!!!!:smile:
  • kmlt08
    Options
    WOW...you look ONEderful and 15 years younger. Good for you deciding to make a lifestyle change. You will enjoy Motherhood so much more :) and your child will love having a mommy that feels good enough to run around and play. Not questioning you choice but it does not even look like you have extra skin....you look GREAT!!!!:smile:

Definitely! Thank you so much!! (Thanks to my abdominal binder its the only thing that helps my lower back pain! But yeah I do have quite a bit ;) )
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I think I may have posted before BUT I must do it again!!! You look amazing! You are my hero!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    I think I may have posted before BUT I must do it again!!! You look amazing! You are my hero!!! Thank you for the inspiration!!!

Awe thanks so much!! :D
  • getfitjourney
    getfitjourney Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What an iinspirational journey!! Thanks for sharing your joy and motivation. I know you must be the happiest able to play with your baby!!! Wishing you continued success!!
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! I am so inspired by your dedication and hard work and ou look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • Evenstar2012
    Options
    You Missy simply kick *kitten* :D All I can say! Respect.
  • twinmum1982
    Options
    Wow congrats to you, yours is a real inspiring story keep up the great work :) You look awesome!
  • eryka86
    eryka86 Posts: 80
    Options
    Great job well done
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    What an iinspirational journey!! Thanks for sharing your joy and motivation. I know you must be the happiest able to play with your baby!!! Wishing you continued success!!

Thank you so much!!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    What a transformation! I am so inspired by your dedication and hard work and ou look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your story!
    Thank you very much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    You Missy simply kick *kitten* :D All I can say! Respect.

hahaha! Love it! <3 Thanks!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Wow congrats to you, yours is a real inspiring story keep up the great work :) You look awesome!

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options

Thanks so much!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job well done

Thank you!
  • kmlt08
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!