Be brutally honest please!

Marley112586
Marley112586 Posts: 168 Member
I found out a couple of days ago that my sister in law and her husband have been saying I look like shrek. Only thing I can think of is that its my nose. Now please be honest. If you see it tell me because if I truely do I need to get something done about it. But if I dont then I need to stop stressing over it.

Replies

• xsqueakme85
    xsqueakme85 Posts: 91 Member
    What a b, you don't look like shrek at all!
  • dree77
    dree77 Posts: 52
    you have Shrek's cute brown eyes.... other than that, I don't see it. If they are saying you are a hideous green ogre, clearly you are NOT and you have *kitten* in your family. And that's the brutal truth! :)
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Don't stress about it I don't see it.
  • luhluhlaura
    luhluhlaura Posts: 278 Member
    You're beautiful. They can suck it.

I have similar issues thinking my nose is way too big, and other things. Don't let those insecurities way you down. Just work on being the best you possible.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Please don't let them get to you! You look absolutely fine and clearly they are immature people, so try not to worry about anything that they might say about you!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    What terrible people they are!!

No. You do not!
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Not at all. You look fantastic
  • tipyourbartender
    tipyourbartender Posts: 35 Member
    um.. what? No, you don't, not at all. Don't even stress, girl :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    i don't see it.
  • kdilly
    kdilly Posts: 12
    No, you don't look like Shrek. Tell them they're the ogres!
  • schpanks
    schpanks Posts: 468 Member
    Well, you're adorable. Shrek is kind of adorable, in his own way. That's all I've got. People are jerks.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Wow. How rude is that! You do NOT look like shrek. You are beautiful and screw what they say!
  • juliekat1955
    juliekat1955 Posts: 67 Member
    You are beautiful and maybe they are jealous! Ignore the ignorance. :smile:
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    Wow. Family is so much fun. :grumble:
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Wtf?? Not at all!! :flowerforyou:
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    OMG, I would drop kick them. Your nose is adorable and matches your beautiful face.
  • Karalopolous
    Karalopolous Posts: 574
    you have Shrek's cute brown eyes.... other than that, I don't see it. If they are saying you are a hideous green ogre, clearly you are NOT and you have *kitten* in your family. And that's the brutal truth! :)

I see it in the eyes as well. But your eyes are pretty, so they should have used a better analogy.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Super rude! I'm sorry you are dealing with that. I think you are a very cute girl. I can see what you are saying about having a "flatish" nose, but it in no way makes you look bad. That was terrible of them and you should take the high road when telling them about it.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    eff em...i look like SHREK! RAWRRRRRR!
  • no! you dont look like shrek.