Bikini Babes

Options

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job Lisa!

I have gotten in 6 cups. It's just 3:30pm here, so I should get in 8 (64oz). :)
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    You girls are rocking this water challenge! I can drink 50oz., still trying to get to 64oz.

Lisa, you look so great in your new photo!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    UH OH! I have been really slacking on my water today. Time to play catch-up!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    I've had 123 ounces=3.5 litres today altogether
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    2 liters today! :smile:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Also got in my 64oz today! :smile:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Lisa, you look so great in your new photo!

Thank you so much! :flowerforyou:

Good job to you, too Stephanie!

I made it to 80 oz now. Going for 100! lol :drinker:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Got my 8 cups in for today, and still going strong. I weigh-in tomorrow morning... wish me luck! :wink:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Lots of water in... :) Only one cup of coffee and no soda or alcohol.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Ok... I have been going over my protein a lot. Do you guys know the bad side effects from that? I have my food diary open for all to view if you want to check it out and give me some tips!

(Note: Jacob's Homemade Bread is bread we make at home. I didn't calculate the fiber, but there's a lot in there.... I probably go over my fiber, too.)
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well I have 6 cups down today, I should get another 2 down, but bed time is comming up pretty quick! lol

Anyways I had subway today, instead of mcdonalds or wendys! lol- Subway is so good! Also I just bought WiiFit today! I have yet to try it out but hopefully I can challenge myself with it and get on track. Hopefully lose some lbs! Any other Bikini Babes have WiiFit? any tips?
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Ok... I have been going over my protein a lot. Do you guys know the bad side effects from that? I have my food diary open for all to view if you want to check it out and give me some tips!

(Note: Jacob's Homemade Bread is bread we make at home. I didn't calculate the fiber, but there's a lot in there.... I probably go over my fiber, too.)

Personally, I don't worry to much about going over the protein. From everything that I have read on here, it is set quite low. I use the number more as a minimum than a maximum. But, that's just me...
  • sjmay
    Options
    Everyone is doing EXCELLENT with their water!!!! :bigsmile: I'm so proud of you all!!!!

I got all my water in yesterday - most of it wasn't until the evening - but I got it all!

Tomorrow is weigh in day! Hope everyone's excitied! I find that when I keep up with my water, I seem to always have a better weight loss :wink:
  • sjmay
    Options
    Well I have 6 cups down today, I should get another 2 down, but bed time is comming up pretty quick! lol

Anyways I had subway today, instead of mcdonalds or wendys! lol- Subway is so good! Also I just bought WiiFit today! I have yet to try it out but hopefully I can challenge myself with it and get on track. Hopefully lose some lbs! Any other Bikini Babes have WiiFit? any tips?

I just bought a wii and wii fit plus last weekend. I absolutely love it!!! I love the running, step arobics and hula hooping. I find the best part is that I will get wrapped up in the games and time flies. Plus, I don't feel so much like I'm working out. I also love yoga, so I find that the yoga on it is really helping me with some of my positions. I hope you enjoy it - keep my updated!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Today was my weekly weigh-in. I'm proud to say I lost 2.6 pounds. I was 152.6 last week, and today I was 150.0 :drinker: Woohoo! :bigsmile: Looks like I might reach my November goal (in my signature) earlier than planned!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing a great job of checking in on my water. I really don't have a problem drinking my water. I drink 6 to 8 bottles of water a day. that's a min of 120 oz, plus when i get home i drink flavored water with dinner, so water isn't a challenge for me! now if i could say the same about food and exercise!! Looks like everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I got all my water in yesterday plus some. I hope tomorrow when I weigh in I will see some weight loss. Last during all of my shows during the commercial I did jumping jacks and ab crunch's so I have no idea how many I did but my thighs sure do hurt this morning..

Everyone keep up the good work.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options

I have the WiiFit--- it is so fun! I really love the step aerobics. Everyone in the house made a Mii, and we are all really competitive so that gives us more motivation to do it!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options

Personally, I don't worry to much about going over the protein. From everything that I have read on here, it is set quite low. I use the number more as a minimum than a maximum. But, that's just me...

Phew, thanks! I was not sure if it was harmful to my body or not so it had me really worried!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options

Phew, thanks! I was not sure if it was harmful to my body or not so it had me really worried!