asking the men

Options

Replies

• AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    yesss to the heels!! :) They always make me feel better about myself. I stand with more confidence in them!
  • HideNGeek
    HideNGeek Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Girls got to have curves, if that means a little bit extra padding and no six pack then fine, I encourage that.
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Some women look amazing with the abs showing....others do not....

And then there are some women who can look sexy as hell with something to hold.

Every woman has her way of looking amazing..

Why should anyone ONLY like this or that...

Diversity for me please!

Perfect response!!! :)
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    I geuss im the odd one out :laugh:

I like my woman pretty tiny to well muscled as in naturally ripped,
    I swear to say i dont find chubby and above woman attractive in the slightest has brought me so much flake

Then again my tiny ex told me not to loose weight as she liked me big :laugh:
  • mikek333
    mikek333 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Not too picky, 18-25% BF looks great. My wife is a little higher, but she's hot to me.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Diversity for me please!

Yes, you are my hero!!:drinker:
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Diversity for me please!

This is a great answer.

Sorry, not a guy. Just wanted to see the consensus.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Diversity for me please!

This is a great answer.

Sorry, not a guy. Just wanted to see the consensus.

:flowerforyou:
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    All these guys that say they like a little extra on their women, I'm willing to bet their browser history tells a different story.

PMSL
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I always like women who work on their bodies to make themselves happy as opposed to doing it for someone else. THAT'S hot.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow so just so we can fit what guys prefer we are supposed to lower our goals so "cuddling" isn't uncomfortable. If you want soft and squishy get a softer bed.

A girl asked...guys answered...get over it. Prefer curves myself.
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    All these guys that say they like a little extra on their women, I'm willing to bet their browser history tells a different story.

LOLOL...good one! ;)
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Diversity for me please!

Not a man but ^^^ this is def it! I think that it is the differences in everyone that can make them the most attractive. If everyone was 6-packed or everyone was soft and "cuddly" there wouldnt be anyway to determine who is sexy.

If you feel sexy you will be sexy. And I bet your BF wont mind that 6 pack if you are as happy as it sounds like you will be when you have it.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman.

Diversity for me please!

call me.
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Well, I personally like the "Michelle Rodriguez" look over the "Angelina Jolie" look every day of the year.
    She is a bit thicker but more muscular and most likely a tad bit higher body fat.
    No, it is not that us men are intimidated by skinny chicks and there are some men who LOVE the really skinny girls.
    Personally however, I (just me) thinks it looks unhealthy.

And I LOVE both a 6 pack AND a flat belly.
  • falcon367
    falcon367 Posts: 116
    Options
    To each their own ... just like food, men have preferences in what they like in women. I'll give my $.02 here, but what should be the most important factor in this is what do YOU like and how do YOU feel your best. Keep that in mind. If your goal is to look like Jillian, go for it. You might get there and realize you don't like it on you as much as you like it on her. Or you may love it and your b/f will have to adjust a bit. Do what works for YOU.

So, having said my peace, I too prefer softer, but fit. This is not to say that you cannot be ripped and be feminine .. if you can pull that off, wonderful! For me, as muscle mass grows on a woman, so does my lack of attraction. It's nothing against muscle, its just a preference to the female form in all its wonder. It's extremely sexy for a woman to be fit, with a flat tummy or noticeable abs ... but when the arms, shoulders and legs start looking like a body builder, I get turned off.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Wow so just so we can fit what guys prefer we are supposed to lower our goals so "cuddling" isn't uncomfortable. If you want soft and squishy get a softer bed.

women should do what makes *them* happy, reach *their* goals, and not give a flip about what makes men happy. that's true confidence. and that's damn sexy.
  • zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    10/10 guy checking in so my opinion is the only that matters

I prefer some meat in the form of fat over ripped and muscular. Slightly toned is fine, but abs ripped and bonny is pushing it. Maybe the female comparison of myself at the moment and not where I will be in a few months.
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    IT depends. 6 pack abs do sometimes look weird on women.
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I don't want cuddling to hurt.

This is how I feel about men. People look at me like I'm an extra-terrestrial when I say I don't like a man to have a six-pack, but I don't. I don't want him to have a beer belly either, but have you ever honestly wanted to fall asleep on a washboard? No thanks.