Men, what do you consider "sexy" sleepwear?

Options

Replies

• shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Naked!
    Panties and a tank might be better. A light tank, not something heavy and bulky though.
    Have your yoga pants nearby the bed (if necessary).
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    tight t-shirt and panties.....:drinker:
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ok, ok... I'm totally aware of this. Say that naked isn't an option.... kids running around the house, etc. ??? Help me out here.

I agree with other posters. Wife beater style tank and boy short undies..... because I pretty much live in boy short undies.

Yes, I'm that kind of nerd. In my dreams I look like this:

cameron_diaz_16v33oj-16v33oq.jpg

But I'm pretty sure I can't quite pull it off that well.
    Tags need to be in lowercase.

I am so embarrassed.

You're just embarrassed because you're totally lacking in creepy-ness.

And because I should be sleeping, not MFP image inserting. Or working. Something productive, dammit.
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ok....I think I've got it!! Thanks everyone!! Either naked, or tank and panties it is!!
  • leahcochran
    Options
    lol thats too funny Im right there with ya my husband told me the same thing but I cant wear lingerie the kids will be traumatized!! so idk sorry let me know if you find out :)
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    again best post ever.. lol
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Buck nekkid.
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    lol thats too funny Im right there with ya my husband told me the same thing but I cant wear lingerie the kids will be traumatized!! so idk sorry let me know if you find out :)

Well, either the kids will get to know me pretty well in my undies...or I'll learn to change like superman (woman) before they know the difference!! :)
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Naked is fun...

but seriously...

Where is the suspense and mystery...

I mean ..damn I love a naked girl with nothing but heels on as sleep wear...

But having something on I can rip the F off...helps burn more cals...No?

Hot!! :flowerforyou:
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    His boxers and a tank top :)

If nekkid is not an option, this is the correct answer.
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    Naked is fun...

but seriously...

Where is the suspense and mystery...

I mean ..damn I love a naked girl with nothing but heels on as sleep wear...

But having something on I can rip the F off...helps burn more cals...No?

Hot!! :flowerforyou:

Totally.
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    If you want to get some action, teach the kids how to knock before entering. You can keep a robe nearby to throw on once you're out of the blankets.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I vote whips and chains. If one of us wakes up handcuffed or something....*BOING!*
  • raeraeti
    raeraeti Posts: 108
    Options
    Ok, ok... I'm totally aware of this. Say that naked isn't an option.... kids running around the house, etc. ??? Help me out here.

Kids don't run around in the middle of the night. Or at least mine doesn't.

HAHAHA you're one of those LUCKY moms. I have four brothers and well... you have no idea
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    how bout this?

19536421_1912.jpg

This is probably the perfect combination of kid friendly and sexy. After all, it's just shorts and a shirt even if they are cute ones. The poster certainly looks good in it!

thank you...it is just a night shirt though...
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    I can't sleep naked but I can't have a tshirt on cause then I get all twisted and bunged up. Tight tee and undies and with these mamajamas up top it's sexy ... Especially if the ceiling fan is on ;)
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    naked is pretty sexy, yes?
  • angel_marcelle
    Options
    naked is pretty sexy, yes?

It is SUPER sexy....and one of these days, I'll be confident enough to sleep that way (with a robe nearby, of course) ...but for now, it's just not a comfy option for me.
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I wont sleep in a t-shirt I have this obsession with sleep wear (literally I have a huge drawer full and I ask for it for christmas) but my husband could care less so.... I am not sure what he thinks. I on the other hand think that feeling pretty for sleep is important I know its weird but...satin nities, matching soft tank and boy shorts, one peice cute soft sleep jumper, those are my faves and most guys might find them sexy.